Sam's POV

Alyssa told me to wear nice clothes so I did. I grabbed a nice pair of jeans, a nice mint green top, a scarf and my gray Uggs.

    I tossed my jeans and scarf into a bag and grabbed the shirt out of my closet and kept it on the hanger

I tossed my jeans and scarf into a bag and grabbed the shirt out of my closet and kept it on the hanger. I nabbed my boots as I left my house to go to Alyssa's house to get ready. Alyssa was in her room waiting for me. She had her make up out and hair supplies out. She was determined to help. I wasn't sure if there was much I could do with out my Bickle. Alyssa helped me flat iron my hair to the best of her abilities because of her shoulder. I left it the way it was after it was flat ironed and moved onto make up. I love makeup. I may be a tomboy at times but I can never pass up make up. Bickle encouraged me to go with kind of natural make up. So I glossed my lips and spent time on my eyes. I had the smallest amount of foundation and bronzer on. I just wanted to look ok. My eyes came out a little darker than I hoped but Alyssa said it looked ok so I went with it.

    By the time I was ready, it was time to go

By the time I was ready, it was time to go. I can say I was really nervous. Boys never really seemed to be a big part of my life. And I was fine with that. I had one celebrity crush and had a small crush on a guy in school, that was the extent of guys in my life. This date would be another one, whether it works or not. Alyssa had her mom drive us to the date since Alyssa wasn't allowed to drive. Alyssa told her mom where to go and we were off.
    "Are you nervous?" Alyssa turned to look at me. I was on my phone. I looked up to her and responded with a yes. She looked shocked and went back to staring out her window.
    "You're going to be fine," her mom looked back to us in the rear-view mirror (A/N: did anyone know that that was what that mirror was called? I feel stupid I had to google it).
     "Yea," Alyssa mumbled.
     "Are you okay?" I had to ask. She wasn't acting herself.
      "Nothing. It just hurts, it'll go away," she told me, not leaving eye contact with the window.
      "You need to take your medicine," he mom scolded.
     "I do. I took one this morning. It's wearing off. I'll take one soon."
     Alyssa always tried to fight her mom when it came to medicine. She hated it. The fact that she didn't fight back to not take it surprised me. It must've really hurt her.
I had no idea where we were going. I wasn't even paying attention to where her mom was driving. Alyssa didn't seem to either. She had her earbuds in and I knew that would be it from her. Whenever we went on a road trip together, she would pop her ear buds in and stay that way the rest of the trip. Her phone was in the middle of the back seats and I could see what she was listening to. Shawn Mendes. Of course. Even if they were dating, there were times she still acted like a complete fangirl. Which I'm not surprised.
The drive took about 25 minutes. There was a lot of traffic and we hit just about every red light. I was getting impatient. We ended up pulling into the parking lot of a very nice resting in the city. We pulled up next to Shawn's car and Alyssa started talking to me.
"Ok. You got this. Just be normal. Be you. He's bound to like you no matter what." She pointed to my door and I got out. I saw the back of a guys head turn around from talking to Shawn and open the door. He stepped out and I saw his face. Cameron Dallas. Was I really going on a date with Cameron Dallas? He walked over and greeted me. I knew I was blushing and tried to keep it under control. I didn't want him to see. He offered to take my jacket when we were in the lobby part of the restaurant. I quickly took it off and handed it to him. I could tell already that he was really sweet. I was a nervous wreck by the time we were sitting at our table in the restaurant. Our table was in the middle of the restaurant.
      He introduced himself as we sat down. He introduced himself as if he figured I didn't know who he was. I liked that. He didn't let the fame go to his head. I introduced myself as I did my best not I stare.
      He was much more attractive in real life. His hair was perfectly done and his clothes were very Cameron-y. He was wearing pretty much all black. He looked really nice. His eyes were so brown as he looked at me. He smiled a lot, which was a good sign. His teeth were so white and straight, and pale pink lips looked so perfect when he smiled. As he talked, I had to keep myself from swimming in the browness of his eyes or deep in my thoughts of him.
     "So," he began for the billionth time. I feel that that is a nervous habit for him. He kept stroking his hair as he talked. Another nervous habit? "Do you do any sports or activities?"
    I answers him and he seemed genuinely interested. We made some small talk until we started talking about Shawn and Alyssa. Cameron explained how we walked on then making out and how Shawn admitted to him that it was a great kiss. I burst out laughing. I couldn't see Bickle kissing Shawn like that. As he told the story, the waiter came over as Cam was saying, "They were going hard." And the waiter gave him the death glare. I tried so hard not to laugh as we ordered.
     The rest of dinner went really well. I had so much fun. He was amazing to talk to. He always listened and didn't talk about his fame. As we were leaving, he asked me if there was anything I wanted to do.
    "Not really," I responded. I couldn't come up with anything. I wanted to spend more time with him, I just didn't know what. I saw him frown and then added, "I mean, we could go do things, I just can't come up with any ideas." He seemed to be relieved at that. Did he like me?
By the time we were out of the restaurant, I had come up with an idea and he agreed with me.
      "I have to text Shawn where we are going to be so he can pick us up." He added after he agreed. His phone was in his pocket and as he went to grab it, it fell out of his pocket onto the sidewalk. I bent down to pick it up for him as did he. As we bent back up, he kissed me. He just went right in. Not that I'm complaining. I was confused at first what was going on but eventually got my mind wrapped around it and kissed him back. It was short but we were in public so I could see why. It was amazing. He smelt of cologne and his lips were so smooth. He didn't look around when he kissed either, he looked  at me.
     When we were done kissing we walked down the street holding hands.

    We met Shawn where Cam told him and we got into the car

    We met Shawn where Cam told him and we got into the car. We were there earlier than expect and Cam asked me to go out with him. I told him yes. I was so excited. I couldn't believe it. I was dating Cameron Dallas.
      As we got in the car when Shawn pulled up, Shawn asked us how it went and we both said good at the same time. They drove to my house first and dropped me off. Cam got out and gave me a hug and told me he loved me. I watched him as he got back into Shawn's car and they drove away. I couldn't believe anything that just happened. I decided to tell Alyssa details later and just texted her a thank you.