Chapter 5

That morning, Sam got up at 4 am to get onto my phone before me. She woke me up while she was doing it though. I still let her on it.

"Hey!" She belted in ear. "You have like 500 followers!"

"Dude, it's like 4 in the morning so don't start lying this early in the morning," I groggily croaked.

"I'm not lying." She then shoved the phone, full brightness into my face.

"How? What the?" I stuttered, staring at the screen in front of me.

"Yup!"

I nabbed the phone right out of her hands and began to tweet.

Evry1 thx 4 following!! I'll follow bk!
I was so astonished. I wasn't anything special. I really wondered what Sam did to do that. It was unbelievable.

I then tweeted my fave picture of Shawn with the tag #luvshawn.

Sam grabbed the phone back when I was done and started to type

"What are you doing now?" I interrogated.

"I have no idea."

"Great," I muttered into my pillow.

We both eventually fell back to sleep after the excitement and woke up around 1pm. Sam woke up a half hour after me so I was able to use my phone in peace. She had logged into her own Twitter and tweeted about my accounts popularity.

Great!

I decided to check out my account. My followers quadrupled. I clicked to see my followers. Guess who was at the top of the list?

The Shawn Mendes!!!!

I kind of flipped out! I saw what Sam tweeted on my account and it was everything I had of Shawn! He was following me!!!! Me of all people!!!!