Chapter 36

As we were kissing, the rest of the group, Eva, Nash, and Hayes, decided to meet up with us. Great timing.
     "Guys, keep it PG-13," I heard Nash shout walking up to us cutting our kiss short.
"Yea," the rest of the group laughed.
"Guys," I whined trying to contain my laughing.
       "Hey, you did it to yourself Pill Bug," Eva added.
Shawn looked at me confused and I knew I would have to explain the nick name.
      "So when we played against each other in junior high, I always fell and still do so she called me Roly Poly, it evolved to Pill Bug," I summed it up.
       "What y'all doing?" Hayes asked, looking up from his phone.
       "Little bro," Nash said and put his hand in Hayes' face and smushed his face around.
"Hey!"
"Next time pay attention," Nash managed to say before both brothers were rolling around on the ground. Eva couldn't stop laughing. I knew they would get along.
       "Where are Sam and Cam?" I asked Shawn who wasn't paying any attention to anything by the rolling around boys. I decided to give up and text Sam.
What r u guys up to?
    She didn't respond so I figured they were busy having fun.
"They're busy so what do you guys want to do I said looking up from my phone and saw Shawn join the Grier's on the ground and Eva laughing so hard her face was bright red. I joined in her laughter and we gathered the attention of many bystanders.
"It's nothing."
"Just teenage boys."
"Boys."
"It's fine."
Were all excuses Eva and I used to get people to go away.
"Aren't you surprised that no one recognizes them?" Eva asked me.
"Yea. I really am."
Mercy began blaring out of my phone, which meant Sam was calling.
"'Ello?" I answered.
"Something happened. Get the rest of the group and meet us where we are. I'll text you where once I find out," she blurted so fast I could barley make out what she said. I could tell she was about to cry from her voice.
She texted me her location and Eva and I gathered the boys and ran to where they were.