Chapter 6

I woke Sam up by screaming in her ear that Shawn followed my Twitter account.

"Calm it Bickle," she mumbles as she rolled over to look at me.

"Wait! What?!" She then added once she grasped what I had screamed in her ear.

"Yup," I popped the "p" nonchalantly, trying to keep from flipping out again.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Like I would know. Probably thank him for the follow," I was bubbling with excitement.

"Tell your mom first though,"she suggested.

I decided to do just that by screaming at my mom to get into my bedroom now. She flicked open the door and popped in her head,

"Is everything ok?" She asked with worry thick in her voice.

"No," Sam stated.

"Your daughter here," she started, while patting my back. "Has a Shawn Mendes fan account that Shawn himself has followed." I rolled my eyes at Sam.
When my mom heard this, she really didn't understand for  second until I showed her my phone. I really don't think she completely understood after that but whatever.

"That's cool."she said in a dead tone.

"It's not just cool, it's completely incredible," Sam corrected my mom.

Mom just nodded and left from my doorway. Sam looked at me with an annoyed look and started to speak,
"She has no idea, right?"

I just nodded my head while I couldn't contain the smile on my face. I decided to do the thank you tweet just then.

@shawnmendes thx 4 follow! It means so much! (More than you think)

I showed Sam and then put my phone back on the charger, where it belonged being at 17%. Since we slept until 1pm, my mom made us lunch instead of breakfast, chicken nuggets and fries. We ate and then went back up to my room to check my phone. Correction: Sam wanted to check my phone.

Shawn Mendes had responded to my tweet-on his Twitter, thanking me for being a great fan. I also had a dm from someone.
Probably someone wants to know where I got something, I thought as I open the tab.

Nope! It was from Shawn!