Chapter 41

"What happened?" Eva asked as she came over. I think she saw our faces as her face seemed to shift.
    "Next time don't be so busy being rude and listen when I tell you to," Leslie looked her straight in the eye.
    "I was coming over," Eva squinted at Leslie.
    "Whatever you say sweet cheeks," Leslie started. "Maybe if you actually cared about your friends you would have been over here."
    That was it. Eva's face got bright red and she slapped Leslie. Hard. As Eva's had made contact, it caused the attention of everyone in the room again. It was really loud.
    "What the? Security!" Leslie shouted holding her cheek where she was hit.
     "It wasn't even that hard," Hayes said and Nash nodded in agreement. I also nodded although I thought it was kind of hard.
She glared at us until a security guard came over and grabbed Eva.
"This one?" The guard grunted.
"Yes," Leslie slurred.
"Enough!" Nash yelled. I'd never peg him as the one to yell. "Just tell us what happened with our friends!"
"Ok," Leslie spoke. "Take her," she pointed at Eva.
"Yup," the guard grunted at his order and walked Eva back the hall and into a room.
"Your friends have been in a wreck," she looked at us. "They say the original patient is fine and the girl, they say her name is Sam, she's fine. "
"What about Shawn?" I opened my eyes wide as I spoke. "Where is he? Is he okay too?"
"May I speak to the blue eyed one alone?" Leslie asked pointing to Nash.
"Uhm," was all I could manage.
"Make it quick," Nash answered for me.
They walked a few feet away and Leslie began speaking. Nash's face reddened and he gulped. What did she tell him? They walked back over to Hayes and I.
"I'm going to tell you," Nash told us. "Shawn is unconscious because he was hit because they were hit in the back and he was the only one there."
"What?" I cried.
     "There were a few other injuries but that's the main one."
     I was ripped apart. I didn't want this at all. Both Can and Shawn injured. My life was going good after the fight with Shawn and we were having a really great day. Until all of this.