"Lily, if I didn't care about you and was going to murder you, would I have come to you rescue? No! I would have let Nick finish you."

"But how did you know Nick was in my house about to kill me?" I realized then that there was too much to explain. Everything builds up to one big thing and it is too much to make her understand right now. There's too much explaining to do in such little time.

I stayed silent, refusing to answer the question. I kept my eyes forward. I could tell she would keep bugging me about this. She's scared for her life and I knew I would be, too, if I didn't know what was going on. It is just best to stay silent for now.

"Harry? Did you hear my question?"

"Lily I can't talk about this right now." I told it to her in a strong, fixed tone. She just needs to relax and realize she's in my care right now...nothing bad will happen as long as she's with me. I won't let anything happen as long as she's with me.

I turned on the radio, my John Mayer CD playing lightly to fill the silence. The song "In Your Atmosphere" started to play.

"You like John Mayer, too?" Lily didn't seem as scared as she was. The atmosphere began to change instantly. It felt more stable and calm instead of uneasy and cold.

"Yeah! This is actually one of my favorite songs of his." I smiled and looked over at her. She was was smiling just as wide as I was, looking at the floor board of the passenger seat, but smiling in awe.

"It's my favorite, too!" She looked over at me and our laughs rang together.

"Good." I smirked at her. I turned the music up and let his music fill the tiny space between us.

"I'm gonna steer clear, I'd burn up in your atmosphere" began to be sung. His music always calms me down and I could tell it was helping Lily, too.

As I listened to the lyrics I began to think more and more of my journey with her. It hasn't been long and it was cut off for a while, but it's been wonderful. I think about what my life would be like without her or what I would be doing. I wouldn't be feeling as alive as I do right now. The next bit of lyrics I tuned back in to and it rung through my head.

"Cause I'd die if I saw you, die if I didn't see you there"

I think about her more and the lyrics became more true. If I couldn't see her...I'd die. I don't know how I would survive. There would be no life in me. I wouldn't want to survive on this earth that's slowly decaying away. Then again, if I had never met her, I wouldn't know what it's like to be living without her but I would know that something is missing. I would still feel like there's a hole in my heart...I just wouldn't know what to fill it with.

I looked back over at her and grabbed her hand. Her blue eyes fluttered over to me. She smiled and glanced down at my hand intertwined in hers.

"I could tell you're still a little shaken up."

"No, I'm better. I'm with you." She smiled, her cheeks getting rosy. I squeezed her hand gently and focused back on my driving.

"Everything's going to be ok now." I spoke.

I saw her nod out of the corner of my eye.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?" I turned my head to face her.

"Are you actually dangerous?"

"Lily are you really going to believe that?" I laughed. She's so gullible.

She pondered the question for a moment and shook her head.

"No." She looked down, taking her eyes off mine.

"Oh I almost forgot to tell you, I'm taking you to my house." I smiled at her.

"Ohhh so you're gonna murder me at your house, that's the plan?" She grinned at me and laughed. I playfully smacked her on the arm. She made me feel so happy and I needed to let her know that. I couldn't hold back this feeling much longer.

We finally arrived at my house, it was dark out, my headlights illuminating my driveway. I put my car in park and turned it off. She started to get out but I pulled her back in.

"Lily." I grabbed her chin and turned her face towards me, her eyes bigger and more sapphire than ever. I stroked her petite jawline with my thumb, her left arm coming up and holding on to my wrist.

I continued to stare in to her eyes as I said what I needed to say.

"You fill this gap inside me in a way that makes me forget I was ever incomplete."