"I didn't even hear you come in," Rafael spoke right behind me.

"You can't do that." I shut my eyes.

"I'm sorry. Really I didn't mean-"

"It's okay. Do you want to order dinner?"

"No, I made dinner. I thought you could use good cooking. God knows what you've made yourself," he laughed.

"I haven't burned down a kitchen in a while." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure," he smirked.

I blushed down to my core. I missed his smirks.

We sat down at the table for dinner. It was good. We shared laughs and I couldn't look at him. He draws me in.

"So I think we should talk about everything. The townhouse, you can keep it. I don't want it. You can have everything. I just want my things. What ever we bought together, you can keep," I got up to put my plate in the sink.

"You don't want to remember any of this huh?" He came closer to me.

"It's not you. It's me," I whispered.

"How is it not me?" He stroked my cheek.

"Because it's about me, and my problems," I leaned into his touch.

"We all are a little broken and that's okay," he leaned in.

"Rafael," I whispered.

"Yes," he shut his eyes.

"We can't do this. We-"

"We are good together. We belong together. Please believe me on that. We can work through anything. Not in another life, now. We can do this now," he pressed our lips together.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He held my body close to him.

        "Raf no. We broke up for a reason. This isn't working. This can't work."

         "I wasn't good enough to you. I'm sorry for that." He pressed his forehead to mine.

"You were good to me most of the time, and then you just weren't. I don't know why," I shut my eyes.

"I honestly don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have done that to you," he rubbed my arms.

"Let's just eat. I don't want to get into this."

"Are you sure don't want to argue over this beautiful place? We both love it. I remember you fell in love with it before I did," he rubbed my leg.

"No, keep it," I couldn't look at him.

"Come on, I think you should at least fight for it."