Unavoidable Revelation

And just the moment when I knew what caused all of these symptoms everything turned black...

When I finally woke up the first thing I saw was a white ceiling but my view was still a bit blurry. I glanced around to figure out where I was but this room was completely unfamiliar to me. Slowly I sat up in bed, nobody was inside this room. Just me. In this room stood more than one bed, each one separated with a curtain. A desk stood in one corner next to a big bookshelf. In another shelf was a lot of medical equipment.

'Ok, either I am in the school infirmary or I am in the hospital. But which one is it and why am I here?' I tried to remember what could have happened.

Outside of the room resounded voices and they were coming closer and closee. The voices discussed about something that I couldn't hear clearly. But what I knew was that it was a female and a males voice and that the males voice definitely belonged to Seijūrõ.

'So they are talking about me...' I tried to concentrate myself to listening to them more but through the wall it just sounded like senseless talk.

Just then the door of the room swung open and a young looking woman stepped inside. A really surprised expression was shown on her face, she must have thought I would be still asleep.

"She is awake" She said stunned.

After hearing her saying those words a certain person came into the room and stopped straight before the bed I was lying in.

"Sorano, what happened?" Although his expression was still calm his voice told otherwise.

"I... I can't remember" Unsure I looked away from him.

"How are you feeling, Nijimura-chan?" The woman interfered.

"Fine, I guess. But where am I?"

"School infirmary" She just gave a short answer.

'Then she has to be the school nurse' I guessed

"You can't remember what happened during P.E class?" She asked.

"P.E. class?" I repeated slowly and then the memory before everything turned black returned. I glanced to Seijūrõ worried.

'How can I explain this without telling him the truth?'

Seijūrõ was staring back at me, clearly waiting for an answer.

"I was running the long distance race and on the last sequence I must have tripped over my own feed." I covered the real story with this ordinary fake one and looked back to Seijūrõ. His eyes narrowed slightly but he remained silently.

The school nurse asked another few questions and then allowed me to leave the school infirmary. Since the regular school lessons had ended he brought me straight home, even skipping his basketball practice.

We walked silently side by side but I could feel his sharp eyes on me more than once. At home he insisted that I should rest a bit more but not in my room. He brought me to his and gestured me to sit down on the couch where he sat down right next to me.

"Does it still hurts?" It was a surpring question for someone who hadn't noticed the injury on its head. Silently I looked back at him quizzically and only could follow the meaning of his question has he carefully stroke the area on my forehead that was treated with a normal sticking plaster.

"Oh... Ähm. I didn't know that I hurt my head... So, no it don't hurt"

"Is any other part of you in pain?" I shake my head violently.