"I love you too, Sorano"

"...I want to go back to the days where you are still my best friend" I revealed.

Toma kept quiet for a while, suddenly he let out a deep sigh. "How could I decline this when you say it in such a kind way. But can you give me some space and time to get used to it?"

"Sure. But no avoiding anymore" I demand.

"No avoiding" he repeated.

"Promise!" I demanded again.

"I promise"

"Thank you, Toma" I flashed a bright smile.

After that serious conversation we had a short small talk. Toma finished his drink first and excused himself before he walked home. I contact Tyler and waited outside of the coffee shop. Almost 1 hour passed since Taylor left. He arrived 8 minutes after my call. As the last time we used the helicopter to get as fast as possible back to Tokyo.

Timeskip

The weeks passed by so fast and so the day of Shuzos last basketball tournament in middle school appeared.

From the beginning it was clear who would win. No wonder, with this genius team. And so it happens, for the second time in row they won the tournament and became champions.

Shuzo and the other third years retired the day after from the basketball club and focused on studying for the last exams before they would graduate from middle school.

The next friday after their championship I went out of school with Toma and the trio Mariko, Kimiko and Kyoko.

"Are you going back to Tokyo today?" Kimiko asked.

"No, not this weekend" I replied.

"Then we could spend some time together?" Kimiko extended her question.

"Yes, we could. But..." "What's with your boyfriend? You are not seeing him this weekend?" Kyoko interrupted me before I could answer completely which would make her question needless.

"Seijūrõ is staying this weekend here"

"Oh. I see" She answered as we walked past the school gate.

As expected near the gate stood the familiar black car and Seijūrõ was leaning against the back door with crossed arms. The wind blew slightly through his crimson hair, lend his handsome features something magical.

Before we reached the car Toma said goodbye to avoid the confrontation with the readhead.

The last few meters before we reached Seijūrõ, he headed to us and greeted me as usually with a deep kiss before he turned his attention to the other females which where standing beside us.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again" he gave one of his adorable smiles that could seduce every girl.

"Congratulation to your win of the basketball championship" Mariko came straight to the point.

"Thank you very much" he thanked politely.

The girls shared a short glance with each other, their usually sign to leave.

Later in the evening we were sitting on my bed, watching a movie.

"Where's your grandmother today?" Seijūrõ asked out of nowhere.

"She is visiting my dad in Tokyo. She'll be back late in the night" I answered short, afraid of being ask more.

"Is his health still getting worse?" I closed my eyes to hold back the fear and sadness.