"I want to go back to the old days"

"Good girl. Don't forget who claimed you" Seijūrõ captured my lips to emphase his words.

I lost myself in his warm and soft lips while heat rised up to my head as a small pink dusted on my cheeks.

"You look absolutely adorable" His fingers brushed through my black bangs.

"You never miss your chance to embarrasse me more" I muttered while averting my eyes.

"Don't worry, I make up for it" he flashed a gentle smile.

"You already have, Seijūrõ" He frowned about my answer and just in this second he let his guard down. I managed to slip out of his cage and jumped playfully begore hime towards home. From time to time I glanced back to him. His frown hadn't left his face which caused my smile to grew into a satisfied smirk.

"Still want to know?" I teased without turning back to him.

I waited a short moment for an answer of him but he remained silently and so I slowed down my pace until he catched up. When he was close behind me I turned around and attacked him with an embrace. "You are here and that's the best present you could give me"

Seijūrõs eyes widened for a second before he returned the embrace. "You never miss your chance to make me fall for you more, my love"

I giggled in his shirt. But not for long as I remembered what could be happening soon. 'I wished those moment could last forever' I pulled away from him and turned around to hide my teary eyes. "Let's go home" I said as cheerfully as I could.

I gulped the sad feeling down. 'Pull yourself together. Maybe nothing will happen and the tests were wrong' I tried to cheer me up, but deep inside I knew it was opposite.

"So, tomorrow is the next basketball match?" I pushed the dark thoughts away by turning my attention to the next basketball matches.

"Yes. They are the preparation for the tournament that starts next week" he explained. "You will come watching us tomorrow, right?"

"Of course. How could I want to miss seeing you playing?" I replied.

"Good and after that you will stay overnight at my house. On Sunday you will accompany me to a Shogi contest. Agreed? "

"Agreed!"

Timeskip

The first basketball match went smooth as always with a wide point difference.

The second half of the second match of Teiko Middle School has begun and already yet was clear by the gasp of points which team would win. Today the player with the most attention was Aomine. Well, his skills was from the beginning very extra ordenary but it seemed he got more and more reckless and he never missed to make a point. I had seen his street basketball moves before but today they look different and it seemed that no one could stop him.

Even the other team stopped their movements whenever Aomine passed them, knowing it was vain to try it. They already had given up and waited for the end of the match. I fell a bit pity for them. This frustration, knowing that every move they make would be stopped was nerve-wreckling.

After fifteen minutes the final buzzer ended the game and redeemed the opposing team.

I waited at the entrance for the return of my boyfriend and his team. Momoi was the first one who approached me while the boys changed their clothes.

"That was a good game" I stated.

"Mmmm it was" she said as cheerful as always.

After a short conversation the team entered the entrance hall. I congratulated them for their overhelming victory. The team splitted into small groups as we waited for the coach to leave this place. I stood together with the Kiseki no Sedai while Shuzo stood a bit aside with the other third year members.