Changes

Toma hissed the air between his teeth. "That's a joke, right?

How could someone who says he loves you do this to you?"

"It's fine" I merely whispered.

"How can you say it's fine? This is torture. It must had been painful when he did this" Toma became  shook my body with his hands resting on my shoulders.

"Toma, there is another thing you should know" I spoke quietly and averted my eyes from him.

"Oh, god! Don't tell me he has hurt you somewhere else?"

"No...but..." I paused a short moment. "Actually, this injury... He did this three weeks ago"

"Seriously? It looks really fresh" Astonished he rised an eyebrow.

"It is, because I reopened it a few days ago"

"I... I don't understand... Why would you do that?" His voice lost his strength and was almost shaking.

"He wanted to mark me and the first try only left an almost invincible scar. I wanted to visit my family and you guys but he declined. He said until I haven't fully be aware who I belong to, he won't allow me to go. That's why I reopened it. This time it would leave a real scar. It doesn't matter to me because I really missed you guys" Tears build up inside my eyes as I finally was able to release all the stress and tension of the past weeks.

Toma didn't answered and only wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly. I didn't refuse because it was quite comforting in his warm and supporting embrace. Without my awareness I even returned it.

"You know you don't have to stay with him. You can come back to this place whenever you want" He whispered in my ears.

"No, I can't" I replied while tears streamed down my cheeks and moistened his shirt. "Because I love him too much"

"Yeah... seems so" Toma gently patted my head. "But promise me one thing, if you ever need a person to talk to, come to me, 'kay?" He broke the embrace and with his thumbs he wiped my tears away. His emerald green eyes glanced down to me with such a warmth that washed away all sadness within me. And somehow uncertainty let me question my decision back then.

'No! It's already to late for regrets!'

His soft warm hands still rested on my cheeks and we shared a long eye contact until he suddenly leaned down. My eyes widened. Unable to move out of this situation I closed my eyes and opened them again when I felt his lips kissing my forehead. Glad he hadn't overstep the borders and forced himself on me I sighed out.

His lips parted from my skin and a small chuckle escaped his throat. "Do you believed I would kiss you while you're together with this fearsome boyfriend of yours?".

"I've to be honest I wasn't sure" I pouted.

"Okay. Let's go back or Mariko will scold us"

"She definitely will. We already let them alone for too long" I giggled.

Until the evening I spend a few enjoyable hours with my friends but soon it was time for them to go home. The farewell was heartwreckling. While Toma tried to keep up a cheerful smile and made it as unproblematic as possible the other three immediately broke down in tears and it was harsh a struggle to lift their mood. But in the end with the promise I would visit them soon they walked away with a smile on their faces.

The rest of the day I spend with Grandma and Shirou. We ate dinner together and after cleaning the dishes we played cards. When Grandma went to bed Shirou and I headed to his room and played video games almost the whole night.