Rivals

'I think i will never get used to it' I rubbed the spot on the back of my hand, where Akashi kissed me a moment before.

I started to walk to the front door of grandma's house. A short moment i searched for the key in my bag. After I have found it, I unlocked the door and entered the house.

"Grandma, I am back" I shouted.

"I know, my dear" Grandma's voice respond from the living room, which was near the frontdoor.

'Oh no! Please don't tell me she watched us!' I thought.

Hesitately I made my way to the living room. When I entered, I saw her standing by the window.

'I knew it' I mentally screamed.

She noticed me and turned into my direction. "I'm glad that you are back save"

"Thank you, grandma. How have you been?"

"I am alright. Come, take a seat. Than we can talk a bit"

"Okay" I walked to couch and plopped onto it.

"I had made some cookies. Do you want some?" Grandma asked while standing next to me.

"Of course" i smiled happily. I would never reject the cookies from her, because they are the best. Grandma headed to the kitchen and brought some cookies, served them on the table and took a seat across to me.

"Are there any news from Tokyo?"

"Not really. Father's condition is unchanged but stable, Mum is working too much, Shuzo is busy with his basketball practice and Shirou..." I sighed. "He is a lazy baka like always" I explained.

Grandma laughed out loud "He will never change"

"That's true. But he reminds me more and more of Shuzo" I commented.

"I see... By the way" She paused a moment. "Who was the handsome looking redhead who brought you here?" She asked unceremoniously.

I choked on the cookie in my mouth, my cheeks started to flush one more time. "H-he is only a t-team member from Shuzo. There was nothing strange about it" i tried to play it down.

"Really? It didn't look that way. How's his name?" I took a deep breath to calm me down before I started the explanation.

"It's really nothing. When I walked to the station, i met him accidentally. He said, he was on the way to Tatsuno too and offered me to drove me here by his car. His name is Akashi Seijuuro"

"Akashi, hmmm? Oh before I forgot. Sorano, yesterday was a tall boy with light brown hair and green eyes here. He said you'd know him. He told me his name, but I forgot it. Sorry. I think I really get old now"

"A boy you said? Hmmm, maybe it was Toma"

"I think that was his name"

"But what did he want?" I asked clueless.

"He didn't say anything about it to me. But he looked disappointed that you weren't here"

"Hmmm. I'll go and message him" I went to my room and sat down on the chair at my desk.

'Hey Toma. I'm back from Tokyo. Grandma told me you where here yesterday. Did you wanted something important? Sorano' I pressed the button to send the message.

I put my smartphone on the desk and decided to study a bit, not expecting a quick answer.

After 10 minutes of studying my phone sounded out loud . I checked the display and saw a message from Toma on it.