"Who are you?"

"I love you too, Sorano" He whispered in my ear before both of us slowly drifted away in the world of dreams.

After a peaceful night I woke up later as usually. Seijūrõ lay to my left side, still asleep.

A moment I watched his peaceful face before my eyes traveled down to his chest that was rised and lowered with every breath he took. The end of the blanket was resting on his lower abdomen, revealing his bare abs.

The half-sleep state I was in before vanished completely as the memory of yesterday slowly made it's way back in my mind, leaving a dark red on my cheeks. My slowly working brain finally realised that Seijūrõ wasn't the only one completely naked, I hadn't put on clothes either.

Hastily I pulled the blanket over my shoulders, although there wasn't someone who could see me because the only other one in my room was still in deep slumber.

But thanks to my hastily motion he slowly rolled on his back. I stopped moving, hoping that he get back to sleep, I even hold my breath.

Unfortunately Seijūrõ rolled his head in my direction and opened slowly one of his dreamlike crimson eyes.

"I am sorry. I didn't want to wake you up" Before he could even say something I spoke immediately.

"You could make up for it, you know" he spoke in his morning voice.

"Make up for it?" I repeated. Before I could even ask how, Seijūrõ pulled me towards his chest and encircled his right arm around my back.

Aware of our naked bodies the blush on my cheek worsened and became darker and spread over to my ears.

'What could he mea... Wait' I tried to get off from his chest as I recognized what he was implying. But his strong hand on my back restrained me to gain any distance between us.

"Relax. I was just kidding" he chuckled while his head rested still on the bed.

"That was not funny" I pouted. To worsened my embarrassed state my stomach started to growl.

"Let's put on some clothes and eat breakfast" and without waiting for any respond I got out of his embrace suprisingly easy, grabbed my clothes that were thrown beside my bed before yesterdays evening lesson started, covered with them my bare skin and headed to the bathroom.

When both of us finally finished with washing and dressing we walked to the kitchen and prepared some breakfast together. Just when we finished our breakfast grandma walked inside the dining room, together with my mom.

"Good morning, dear. Good morning, Akashi-kun" my mom greeted.

"We need to talk" my mother said while looking straigth at me.

"Is it about Dad? Is something wrong?" I asked as I watched from Mom to grandma.

"You heard from the doctors that they haven't the possibility to treat him here as he needed to be, right?" I nodded. "But there exist a study in the states. Your fathers doctor contacted them and ask if there exist a chance that he can be participate in it. His chance for healing would be rise more than the half" she paused a moment while she stared at me. For a short moment her glance switched from me to Seijūrõ before her eyes rested on me again.

"They allowed him to participate in it. But that means he has to move to the states and I won't let him go alone. Shuzo is coming too. And now it's up to you what you want to do. I won't force you to any decision. You can choose on your own" She finished her explanation.

I looked from my mother to my grandmother and then to Seijūrõ before they moved back to my mother.

"I want to stay here" I said self-confident.