A Day Full of Embarrassment

I've been here in Tokyo the second friday in a row and that only because i let my guard down and talked before thinking.

'He tricked me on purpose and i fell easily for it. But why? What he wants to achieve? I definitely haven't a clue what is going on behind this captivating red eyes?'

I let out a deep sigh because I couldn't find an answer on my own. 'The only one who had the answer for all of my questions, was he - Akashi Seijuuro'

I snapped out of my thoughts, realizing that i was still sitting on the bench. The training wouldn't last much longer. I had noticed that the trainings programm has been intensified - the first matches were close.

Suddenly the bench shook. I looked to the side and saw Momoi sat beside me. "Hi Sora-chan! What are you doing here?"

"Hey Momoi-san. Watch the training, of course" I knew she meant something else, but hoped she wouldn't ask. I was so gullible.

"Yeah, i see. But what i really meant was, why are you here this friday? You are a week to early"

"Ah okay. I missed my family" She hadn't the chance to said more, because someone interrupted our conversation.

"Hey Nee-chan. What are you doing here?" Shuzo stood to my other side. I looked up to him, he grabbed my right wrist, pulled me up and hugged me tightly.

"Urgh, Shuzo! You're too sweaty. Let me go" i complain.

"Not until you answered my question"

"I only missed you all" i tried to be convincing.

It seemed that he was satisfied with my answer, because he let me go. But just a moment after we parted another one pulled me into an embrace.

"Sora-chan! Good to see you again! How was the trip?" Kise inquired.

"In fact, this is really inappropriate, Kise" Midorima commented.

"Not your concern, Midorimacchi!" Instead of letting me go, Kise tightened the embrace.

"Uhm... Kise-kun... It... hurts" I whinned. Then he let me go immediately. "Sorry, Sora-chan"

"It's okay" i smiled cautiously.

Gradually Akashi, Kuroko and Murasakibara joined our small group.

"Hello Nijimura-san!" Kuroko greeted.

"Nä, Sora-chin. Do you have some snacks?" Murasakibara asked prompt.

"No i haven't. Sorry. " i replied.

"So Guys, time to go to the locker room" Shuzo demanded and leaved first.

One after another followed him. The last one was Akashi. He stared at me with an expressionless face. Then he turn around with a light smirk on his lips.

"What was this?" Momoi asked confused.

"I don't know" i said honestly.

After a short time the boys came back from changing. We left the gym, said goodbye to each other and went different ways.

Just before we arrived at our home, Shuzo stopped suddenly. I turned around to face him. "Why have you stop..."

"What's the real reason of your visit? And don't you dare to use the lame answer from before, because i don't believe you" he confronted me.

'I am really visible for him. I should have seen it coming' I sighed. "I am sorry, Nii-san"

"So?" he asked again. "Someone made me promising that i would come this weekend" i tried to avoid to tell him who it was.