#TakeAStand

Please don't skip this!!!!

I have something to tell all of you readers. For me and some other author's it's really important to give you a piece of our mind.

At first: When I say you, I don't exactly mean you. I mean the reader who are doing the following thing!

A lot of unfair things happen here on wattpad every day. And I am not speaking about mobbing (that's an awful thing and everyone know that).

No, I am talking about readers that are unsatisfied with the authors work and criticism every single word.
That's something you're not obliged to do. It's not your damn story and when you have something that you have to complain for:

1. Do it else where and don't annoy the author with this

2. If there is really a thing you have to tell then be respectful in your way of talking

3. Don't bother other readers who enjoy the story

4. You talked to the author and he/she didn't agree with you. Let it be, because (again)

It's not your story, oneshot or what else...

You haven't brought your heart blood into it and worked on it for many hours.

Here some advice: if you are dissatisfied with a story, search for another or write your f****** own story!!!

Because with always complaining and being dissatisfied and never give the author some good feedback and respect their work, there will come the day they will leave! It will definitely happen sooner or later...

Are you really satisfied when this happens? Remember nobody can write the perfect story and it's a matter of taste if you like or dislike someone's work. If you are searching for such a story: Good luck, I am sure you won't find them...

Even good author's will leave when that happens to them, maybe not immediately. With this action you make them feeling guilty and depressed. They will lose their will and motivation for writing. They will lose the most important thing while writing:

FUN

Yes, they should enjoy writing and not feeling all these dark emotions that will drag them to end this.

But when they announce their leaving, even you (who are dissatisfied with the story, etc.) will ask some bullshit like 'What? Why am you leaving' or say stupid things like 'You should think of the readers you leave behind'

That also include when readers try to fasten the author for another update. That's rude and you're not obliged to ask for that!!! So refrain from that!!! It stress the hell out of us and make us feeling awful that we are not able to meet your standard...

Honestly, we author's have no and I repeat NO responsibility for our readers. They are not the reason why we start writing. But we all are grateful for them and appreciated their support in any way from the bottom of our heart!!!

And here a short note for all the 'ghost'-readers who never leave a single comment or vote:

Honestly, what's wrong with you? And don't give me the sh*t 'I forget it after reading'. Maybe this happens once or twice but not every damn time. If you really read and follow our work then give us a piece of your mind. We will never know if you like or dislike it. That's quite annoying!!!!

That's it...

At least I want apologize that I put it into this book but I have the most follower in this book 😟
And I want to apoligize for all the swearing words or if I sound rude or ungrateful. But you have to know. I talked a lot with other amazing authors here on wattpad and we all came to the same opinion: You all finally have to know what's wrong.

Please spread this or say it with your own words. If you feel the same way, pls let others know too. Even the small and quiet one have their own mind and every single one count!!!

Try to change for the better and think of the others!!! #TakeAStand