Rules and Mistakes

WARNING: CONTAINS VIOLENCE!!!

"Who are you?" I asked in anxiety.

"What are you talking about? I am Akashi Seijūrõ of course!" He answered with a cold voice and put one of his hands on his chest.

I took a step back. 'He truely look like him and has the same voice. But his aura changed completely'

The changed Akashi watched me with a cold glance when I took another step back.

'Run away. Get so many distance between you two as you can' an inner voice screamed in my mind.

The more time passed the more got is aura intimidating and the more started my legs trembling. I managed to take another step back.

"Are you scared of your own boyfriend, Sorano?" He chuckled amused.

The now changed Seijūrõ stepped closer to me. With these trembling legs of mine I couldn't make another step back because me knees gave in. If the distance between us weren't this close again I would have fallen to the ground. But before that could happened he catched me and supported my shivering body by holding me under my arms.

The distance faded to zero while he let my body rest against his. Unsure what to do know I supported myself carefully as I hold onto his upper arms. His arms moved to my back, one wrapped around my waist while his other hand caressed the back of my head.

'Maybe I am only imagine thinks. Just know it feel like nothing was different than before'

But my impression changed again as he whispered in my ear. "Unless you're not disobeying me or going against me you have nothing to fear, my Empress"

My nerves alarmingly tensed to the point that another shiver ran down my spine, his voice more than enough to gain this reaction from me.

I lowered my head until it rested on his right shoulder. For a short moment I closed my eyes.

'Relax!

Relax!

Relax!

Unless you're not doing anything stupid he said I don't have to fear him'

I inhaled one deep breath. His masculine scent that was still so familiar helped a bit to easy my nerves.

I breathed out deeply before I pushed myself a bit away from him and opened my blue orbs to look straight into his now mismatched orbs.

"Let's go home" More like a demand he grabbed my hand and dragged me with him.

We arrived at his mansion and after having dinner together, we entered his living room without me even questioning him or speaking one single word.

While watching a movie, thousand thoughts run through my mind. 'What happened to him that he changed so much?'

"Why don't you just ask what is bothering you, Sorano?" Seijūrõs sudden voice startled me.

"I am just wondering what happened to you?" I spoke as casually as possible, changing to a sitting position to have a better look at him.

"It was just time to change. Nothing more, nothing less"

"But you were completely different before. How can someone change so drastically in such a short time?" The questions blurted out of me without any control.

"It was necessary. And by the way from the beginning there were two of us. It was merely a swap between us"

"I-is it possible that..." "It is, but it won't happen. So don't have high hopes, Sorano" He destroit my hopes that he may return to his old self in one second. With his now heterochromatic iris his glance pierced through my soul, I couldn't even hold eye contact anymore and averted my eyes by looking down to my hands that rested on my thighs.