Overnight stay

"You let me wait long enough.

So then from now on you are mine" Akashi claimed satisfied. He made me blush once again with such an easyness as he wouldn't had done anything else his whole life.

Akashi was still holding my chin and let me face only him without the possibility to look at anything else than him and his shining crimson eyes. And so he pulled me one more time in his magic spell where I lost almost everything...

...the sense for space and time.

...the ability to remark anything else than him.

...the ability to withstand or even speak a single word to him.

It was a world where only he existed and where he was the only one who could release me out of it. He was the light who ruled over the darkness and my whole being.

In a blink of an eyelash I was back to reality, freed through a passionate kiss in which he had dragged me. Without the slightest resistance I closed my eyes, I enjoyed the feeling he gave me through this contact and so I torched that kiss even more when my fingers intertwined in his shirt and pulled him closer to me.

I couldn't say why I lost my shyness in that moment but it lasted only as long as our lips connected and until our lips parted.

Our faces removed from each other and stopped at the point where we had an exceptable distance between us.

I was glad that some strands of my hair covered my now burning cheeks as I lowered my head and looked embarrassed to the ground. Akashis right hand slid under my lost hair and cupped my left cheek, a restrained smile emerged on my lips. I put my left hand on his hand that rested on my cheek, closed my eyes and leaned my head slightly against his supple warm hand.

Akashi kissed my forehead and as he pulled away, he whispered "My empress is blushing again. But I like when you wear my color"

And there his teasing attitute appeared again. I took a step back, his hand slowly losing contact with the warm skin on my cheek and giving him a pout as an answered of his teasing statement.

A heartful chuckle left his mouth, before he gently took my hand and led my outside of his room.

"Ano... Where are we heading to, Akashi-kun?" I asked after a short while of wandering across the large corridor.

"I'll give you a small present" he revealed.

"A small present?" I asked curiously.

"We are almost there" he answered.

And so we entered once again the music room. I looked confused at him.

"When I recall correct you wanted me to play again, my empress"

"R-really? You will play again?" My eyes started to glow of excitement, delighted to hear him play music again. One more time he sat down on the bench at the piano and like before he gestured me to sit next to him.

"Close your eyes" he demanded and without hesitation I followed his order.

Nervousness came together with the darkness, but were overhelmed from suprise when Akashi pulled me down on my shoulders so that my head rested on his thigh. "A-akashi-kun, w-what are y-you d-doing?" somehow I managed to ask him. A few nuances of dark red spread across my cheeks and to my ears.

"Relax and close your eyes" he said with a serious voice.

"But-" I started to contradiction and to get up from his lap, but half the way Akashi hold me back.