Troublesome Day

"Next time for sure"

Heat rised up to my face and my heart beated faster than usually, while my mind was progessing what he just said.

He leaned in one more time and kissed my forehead before he finally released my arms and stepped back.

I couldn't move a muscle and only looked at him incredulously.

Akashi walked back to the desk and grabbed the picture that shows both of us. For a moment, he silently watched it before he walked to my bed and placed it on the bedside table. "I think, it looks much better here"

He turned around and smirked at me. My mind went blank, unable to think anymore.

Akashi walked back to me "I think for today it's enough" He walked past me.

But then I grabbed his wrist and made him stop before he even could open the door. He turned around and looked at me with his normal expressionless face.

"A-akashi-kun, why are you doing this to me?" I muttered, my face directed to the ground.

"What exactly do you mean?" he asked in a teasing tone.

"Everthing" was my only answer, still facing the ground.

"I am sure you know the answer without telling me! Or are you still denying it?"

At his last question my eyes widened and I let go of his wrist. Slowly I looked up to him, but reminded silently.

"Don't worry, I make you accepting it" He put a lost strand of my hair back behind my ear while smiling slightly at me. Hadn't my cheeks burned until now, I was sure they would do it by now.

Akashi walked past me, but stopped one more time. "And two last things" I looked up to him. "On Tuesday I have a meeting in Tatsuno. After that I come to your house and help you with studying again"

He paused a moment before he continued "and I said I would inform you when we're going on our date, right?"

I nod slightly.

"Next Saturday" He said before he walked away. I wanted to follow him, but my legs didn't obeyed me anymore.

I heard the frontdoor shutting, while my legs finally started moving to the window of my room, which was directed to the same side as the frontdoor.

I saw Akashi walking away, while he was putting out his phone before he got out of my sight.

Finally my legs moved as I wished without resistance. I shut the door, sighed out loud and slowly sat down on the floor, my back and my head resting against the door.

'Tuesday, huh?

Wait, did he said after meeting? But then it's getting too late! He must be joking'

Suddenly I heard my phone rang. I looked at my desk, where I put it down and struggled my way to it.

I checked the display: Unknown number. I took the call, without any suspicion.

"Moshi moshi" I answered.

"Don't worry, I won't arrive late on Tuesday. The meeting won't last long, I am sure about" I heard Akashis husky voice saying.

"Are you sure? Wait? H-how did you know I thought that?" I asked shocked.

"As I said before, you're easily to read" He chuckled.

"Even when I am not around?" I frowned. "Nevermind. I'd prefer if you'd refrain that. It's creepy" I stated.

'It's strange, why can I talk to him comfortably on the phone and got flustered when he's around? It can't be only his presence, right?'