An Uncomfortable Ride

"Go on a date with me" His words echoed in my mind and repeated over and over again. My thoughts started to spun around.

'What should i answer?'

'Do i really want to go on a date with him?'

'Should i really do this?'

'But isn't this a bit to early?'

'Actually we don't know anything about each other?'

While i stand there and get lost in my thoughts, Akashi observed me thoroughly. After a short moment, he broke the unpleasant silence.

"So, how is your answer?" I immediately snapped out of my thoughts.

"Welll, uhm...I-i..." I paused.

"What kind of answer is this?" he rised an eyebrow.

"I-i am sorry!" My cheek started to flush. He came a step closer and looked down at me with an intimidating glance.

"Yes or No?" He was about to lose his patience and stepped a foot closer.

"Y-yes, i will!" I replied in panic.

Akashis expression softened, satisfied with my answer. "Good girl" He patted my head. Then he took my hand and turned around. "Let's go".

I followed him silently. As we left the mall, there stood the black car from before. I stopped, my hand slipped out of Akashis. He looked at me with his usually expressionless face. The driver got out of the car and opened one of the back doors "Seijuro-sama".

My jaw dropped. 'Isn't this a bit too much obedient'

"Nijimura-san, get in. I drive you home" Akashi said determinative.

"Ye... Wait... What?" i said perplexed.

"I said, i drive you home. You shouldn't be so irritated about such small things" He walked towards me, took my hand again and led me to the car, so that i hadn't any chance to escape.

I submitted to my destiny and got in. He led go of my hand and entered the car from the other side..

'It's strange. Althought he no longer held my hand, I still could feel his warmth.' i looked at my hand.

Just in that moment he took my hand again. I blushed dark red, not only my cheeks even my ears turned red. I looked at him confused, but just in that moment when our eyes met, i averted my eyes and looked down.

During the whole drive nobody of us spoke a single word.

'This is so uncomfortable.

Why does he have to do this?

I hope, nobody is at home right now' i thought concerned.

After 15 minutes, we arrived at my house. Both of us got out of the car. Akashi brought me to the frontdoor and looked at me silently.

For a moment his eyes darted to the windows and then back to me.

"Eto... Akashi-kun?"

Instead of saying something, he closed the gap between us. I tried to take a step back, but just in that moment his arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up in his beautiful crimson eyes, nervousness overflows me. A few seconds passed without us saying or doing anything. We only looked in each other eyes.

His face came closer and closer and my face became redder and redder. I closed my eyes, waiting for whatever would going to happen. Then i felt his warm and soft lips on my forehead.