An unexpected Encounter

The weekend passed by too fast. It was Monday again and I was on my way to school.

'Why goes the weekend by so fast?' I sighed.

"Soraaaa. Goooood mooorniiing!" sang Mariko happy.

I froze immediately with a bad feeling for what will happen next. Slowly i turned to her direction.

"Good morning, Mari! It's Monday morning, so would you tell me why you are in such a good mood?" I asked her causiously.

"Not your concern" she chuckled.

"How was your weekend?" I wanted to know.

"Wonderful. But i think your weekend was better, right?" she replied.

"Why did i knew you would say something like this?" I said annoyed.

"Hahaa, and how was it? Have you see him? Did something interesting happened?" she asked out of breath.

I thought it would be the best to ignored her and continued on my way to school .

"Sora!

Sora!

Stop ignoring me, Sora!" she yelled at me.

"Nyaa" i said teasingly without turning to her.

"How mean" she pouted.

I bursted out laughing. At this moment, I didn't give attention where i went and almost hit a steet lamp.

"Wupps, that was close" i sighed.

"What a pity, you deserve it" she said seriously.

"Now are you the one who's mean" i commented.

A few moments later, we reached our classroom and sat down at our seats. There were a few minutes before the lession would begin.

"Tell me, Sora" she demanded.

"Tell you what?" Kyoko asked curiously. She was my other best friend and always seen with Mariko.

"About her weekend" Mariko explained.

Kyoko looked at me, than at Mariko and finally back to me.

"Why won't you tell her?" she asked me.

"Because it's not her business" i replied.

"Hä, come on. Don't hide it. You really act suspiciously" Kyoko noted.

"No, i don't!" i tried to convince her, but secretly i started to panic.

"So you've seen him" Mariko commented casually.

"..." Luckily before i could replied, our teacher entered the classroom.

I was saved again.

Timeskip

The school clock rang. It was lunch time.

I fled from Mariko and Kyoko and decided to hide myself at the roof top. I sat down, with my back at the railing. I opened my bento, which i made yesterday evening. Relieved for a few minutes of silence, but unfortunately which have been taken away from me in the next moment.

"Oh, Sorano. It's rare to see you here" a boys voice talked to me.

I looked up to the boy with light brown hair and green eyes who stood at my left side.

"Toma! It's been a while" i smiled at him.

Toma was the first person i met at the railwail station here in Tatsuno, when i was moved here. He said i looked lost and wanted to help me. I had tried to get rid of him, but failed miserably. So he helped me with my luggage and escorted me to grandmothers house. It turned out that we will attend the same school, but not the same class.
Toma showed me the town and all i have to know here.
Last year we spent a lot of time together and we became close friends.
But after the first year he distanced himself from me - without any reason. At least he did not mention it to me. At that time i was really sad. But Mariko and Kyoko were there for me.