Confrontation

And for almost an eternity, our lips finally met.

It was a short kiss, only a few seconds, but for me it felt as if it lasted for the end of time.

When our lips parted away from each other and we gained some distance between us, he caressed my cheek once again with a genuine smile.

Then Akashi took my hand "Come, I'll bring you home now" and without waiting for my respond, Akashi guided me out of the planetarium and back to his car.

When we reached my home, Akashi brought me to the frontdoor to make sure I got home save.

"Thank you for this wonderful day, Akashi-kun" I thanked again.

"Let's iterate it another day" he proposed.

"Hai" I respond honestly.

"Good night, my empress"

"Good night, Akashi-kun" I answered but pouted a bit.

But before he turned around and headed back to his car, he pulled me into a tight embrace which I returned.

When he loosened the embrace just a bit, he whispered "Sweet dreams" and for the second time our lips connected. This kiss was more passionate and far less reticent than the first one. His lips were so warm and soft that I immediately melted in this kiss.

As we parted once again he smiled down at me again while I was smiling back embarrassed. Akashi stroke a last time my pinkish red cheek and placed a small kiss on my forehead before he really went back to his car and drove away.

I stood outside the house for another few seconds as I tried to calm down my poor fluttered heart.

Quietly I made my way into the house, tried to avoid to make any sound.

I made it safe to my room and closed the door behind me as quiet as possible.

As the door were completely closed I turned on the light in order to displace the darkness.

When the light filled my room, I startled badly, because someone was standing in the middle of my room. Still dazzled from the light I needed some time to indentify the person.

I sighed out as I knew it was my little brother Shirou. "A late time to come home, Nee-san"

"Shirou, what are you doing in my room?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing, special. I only waited for your return" he sat down on the chair at my desk.

"Really? And why?" I closed the distance between us to a few inches.

"At first I wanted to invite you to play the new game with me again. But you didn't come home soon, so I got curious about what you are doing. So I decided to wait for your return. And what I had to see when your coming home? You were with your lover. Again" Shirou explained with a wide smirk on his face.

I tried to stay calm and answered silently "He is not my lover. And by the way, you need a proper hobby, you know?"

"Nya, I don't think so. These late incidents are too interesting" he ended with a short giggle.

"Shirou, what do you want for real?" I was almost at the point were I am loosening my patience.

"Only a few answers" he said wisely.

"And for what questions?" I crossed my arms.

"Well, let's begin with this. You're still denying your feelings before us, but I saw you two kissing at the frontdoor. Have you finally except it or are you still unhonest to yourself?"