A new start

Warning: Lemon

"You let me wait long enough, my love" He whispered softly next to my ear. And here again I felt conflicted by his splitted personality. Yet he was warm and gentle, nothing seemed as he could possess this dominant and intimidating side that was already so familiar to me as well. But it was hiding behind this kind words, waiting for the next moment when it was needed to show up.

Yet again I surrendered myself to him and cuddled my face against his firm chest, hiding the blush on my cheeks. But although to avoid a conversation with him, exhausted from the incidents that happened the last day and I wanted to rest properly before I would ask him what happened between him and Toma. I needed time to prepare myself and strength as well.

The next morning we ate breakfast together before he left for school and I started again with the private lesson. I barely managed to pull myself together and concentrated on the tasks my teacher gave to me, while I was already preparing the right words in my mind how I should start the uncomfortable conversation with Seijūrõ.

In the late afternoon after I was done with my daily lessons I headed back to my room. Inside I was nervously switching from place to place while waiting for Seijūrõ. Realising that he won't vome back home soon I decided to watch TV for a moment to distract myself or rather not to become a nervous wreck. The actually intended short moment turned into hours and before I could even recognize it two hours has passed. Coincidentally I glanced outside the window and noticed the beginning sunset. A deep sigh escaped of my mouth as I mentally was already in the upcoming conversation with Seijūrõ.

I turned off the TV, headed out of my room and stopped in front of his room. A short moment of uncertainty let myself hesitate before I finally managed to knock on his door with a shaking fist.

"Come in" His steroid voice commanded from the other side.

With a feeling of strings holding me back I somehow managed to drag my feet inside and stopped almost in the middle of the large room, still with a lot of distance to him. Seijūrõ was sitting on his desk, working on some papers.

"Do you need something, Sorano?" He asked me without looking at me even once but the sound of his voice told me that he already must have known the reason of my visit and he knew I couldn't wait any longer although he would study at this hour.

"S-sorry for thw interruption. But..." I paused a moment. "But I... I want to k-know what happened between you and Toma" I told him quietly.

"You don't have to know about that" He replied coldly.

"B-but I want to. He... He is my friend and I want to know what you did to him. I want to know why he wants to break all bonds with me" my voice got louder and louder the more I spoke until I was almost yelling at him, my cheeks red of anger and frustration.

Seijūrõ, who was glancing at me over is shoulder, suddenly stood up from his chair, left his desk and walked closer to me. With a firm grip on my chin I was out of choice to look elsewhere while his glance closely observed my expression.

"Are you sure you want to know?" He lowered his voice until it was only a dark whisper while he makes short breaks between his questions, rising the tension inside me.

"How only my words led him to the point where I don't even have to lay my hands on him but in the end he still gets hurt that badly that he don't even want to come close to you anymore?

Are you sure you want to know how I increased the fear inside him to the level that anxiety refrains him from even lay his eyes on you even just one more time? Not that it's possible for him for a while.