First Date

Saturday morning at 05.00 a.m I woke up out of my deep slumber. As the clock rang I slammed my hand on it to shut down the annoying sound. Still in half-sleep I rolled to my other side, wrapped my blanket over my body und cuddled me in again.

I closed my eyes once again, but opened them immediately as I registered what day it was.

When I jumped out of the bed, my legs tangled into my blanket and I fall down on the floor.

'What a great way to start a day' I mentally cried while standing up on my feet.

I went silently to the bathroom. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I crept back in my room to get out of my pyjama and change into something acceptable for a date. As I combed my hair, I decided to let my hair open and only adding a hairclip to hold my bangs out of my face.

Still 10 minutes until Akashi would arrive, nervousness already overcame me.

Since i didn't told anyone from my family of my plan for today, I wrote down a short note:

Mum, I'll spend the day with a friend. I don't know when I am back, but don't worry I'm fine.
Sorano

I left the note on the table in the dining room, went to the frontdoor, put over my jacket and headed out as quiet as possible.

Then I closed the door, turned around and started walking to the street. It was still dark outside, so I had to watch where I stepped. I didn't want to fell for the second time. That's why at first I didn't notice him watching me.

When I arrived at the street I saw him leaning against the car, while the street light fawned his silhouette. The light let his crimson hair burning like the rising sun.
My eyes observed his face. He wasn't wearing his mischievously smirk, this time his lips formed a heart melting smile, that let my head skip a beat. Even his eyes were shining warm. An embarrassing blush draw my cheeks in a light shade of pink.

"G-good morning, Akashi-kun"

"Good morning, Nijimura-san" he stepped closer to me, took my right hand and placed a small kiss on it. "I hope you slept well, my empress"

His sweet and warming smile turned into his usual mischievously smirk.

"Y-you really won't stop calling me that, huh?" I pouted a bit embarrassed.

"Of course not. Get used to it"

"That's a difficult task you're asking for. And yeah, I slept well. Thanks"

"Good, then let's start our date" Akashi opened the back door of the car and gestured me to get in.

I did as he wished and entered. As both of us sat down in the car, the driver brought us to our, me yet unknown destination.

At 05.45 a.m we arrived at a large building, to be exactly one of the tallest here in Tokyo. It was the Antaz in Toranomon Hills.

We stood out of the car, it was still dark outside. I looked at him quizzically, but before I even could ask, what we are doing here, Akashi took my hand in his and led me to the building.

Two butlers opened the door for us. We went inside and stopped before one of the elevator.

I opened my mouth, took a deep breath and almost started to speak, but were interrupted from the handsome red haired boy next to me, who was still holding my hand. "You will see soon. Wait a moment longer"

"F-fine"

The door of the elevator opened, we stepped inside and after a short moment the door closed. The ground started to vibrate and signaled us that it started to lift up.