Sorrow and Pleasure

Warning: Contains Lemon

"I hope you'll learn from this mistake and never disobey me again!" Seijūrõ whispered while still holding my chin up firmly.

A last single tear ran down my already dried cheek. My view empty and expressionless.

His fingers losened their grib on my chin and instead grabbed my left upper arm, signaling me to stand up. And so I did without resistance. My mind currently broken and too shocked about the things that happened a few minutes before.

I averted eye contact with him and looked down to the ground.

His hand still wrapped around my arm he suddenly pulled me forwards until my body clashed into his. His arms circled around my body while one around my lower back and the hand of his other arm rested on the back of my head, which were pressed against his chest.

"Let's go home" Merely a whisper without a clear voice.

Seijūrõ guided me then back to his mansion.

Although the previous accident exhausted my whole body I couldn't find some rest while Taylor drove us back. This entire time not a single word were used, not by me and not even by him.

I couldn't even hear my own thoughts, probably because it was empty like a black hole, filled with nothing than darkness or maybe the shock sat deep down in my bones.

When we finally arrived at the big villa, we walked straight to Seijūrõs area and entered his bedroom. On our way Seijūrõ spoke to of the maids and gave her some orders, but I didn't pay any attention to their conversation.

In his private room I stopped in the middle of the large room, not really knowing what I should do next. I was like a marionette, following orders but not able to feel or think even the tiniest bit.

"You should rest a bit, Sorano" I simply nodded to his advice and made my way closer to his large king sized bed.

Before I even reached it, his hand stopped me by grabbing my left wrist. "But before, take a shower and change clothes" He hold a towel and neatly falted clothes towards me.

I instinctively took them in my arms and made my way to the nearest bathroom. After entering and putting down the given clothes I was about to get rid of my old ones as I noticed that I was currently wearing Seijūrõs basketball jacket.

'When have I put it on?'

Hesitately I pulled it down, my attention drifted immediately to the light blood drenched bandage on my right lower arm. The pain slowly transmittered to my brain, again. Not enough to scream out, more like an tolerable side effect. I looked quite a while at the bandage before I finally slipped out of my school uniform and stepped in the douche, where I opened the water tap. Warm water poured down on me.

Together with the water from the shower, tears streamed down my face as my mind slowly realised what had actually happened to me. I sobbed into my palms which was covering my face. Everything flashed by just like a move on the TV screen.

A cold breeze let me look up and turn around to the entrance of the douche where Seijūrõ currently stepped in, naked.

"W-what are you doing here?" I covered my breasts.

"I am hear to look after you! You are in the bathroom for more than 30 minutes. What is taking you so long?" He took another step forward, causing me to step back. A step by him, a step back by me. This processed until there was no room for me to gain any distance as my back made contact with the cold marbled wall.

Seijūrõ close before me reached his hand out for my chin. I shut my eyes close in anxiety while my body tensed up as I waited for the contact between us, but this time it didn't happened.