Rakuzan High School

'What's the meaning of this?' My fingers were still resting on my carotid. I closed my eyes just for a moment, water were still running down my body.

"Nijimura-san, you have dilated cardiomyopathy"  The voice of my doctor echoed inside my mind.

And finally I remembered what I had already forgotten for a few month, since the day Seijūrõs personality changed drastically.

'"It's not that processed that's why you haven't any symptoms until now but they will come. Maybe soon. Up until now it would be the best if you go once in a month for control and we will also start with the drug treatment"

'I see. I wasn't able to visit my doctor and continue the drug treatment because I decided to keep my illness all to myself. But what now?

If things continues everyone will find out...

HE will find out...

I don't want him to worry about such a trival things. But to keep this from him I have to see a doctor...

There is only one way! I have to sneak out when Seijūrõ is busy. And this as soon as possible.'

I stepped out of the shower and dried my body, looking towards my new goal for the next days. With a towel wrapped around my torso I went to my room to change into my night clothing. Without looking around my bedroom I walked straight up to my closet. While still considering which one I want to wear a voice resounded behind me.

"Why don't you choose the violet one?" His sudden voice startled me and I turned around to face Seijūrõ, who was sitting in a relaxed position on my bed.

"S-Seijūrõ! You startled me. Since when are you here?" I breathed out heavily.

"I was here before you even came out of the bathroom." He explained calmly, his eyes examinating my whole being before his eyes stopped at mine.

While holding eye contact he silently stood up of the bed and walked towards me. I tilted my head slightly to the left side, his eyes revealing that he was up to something.

"Is something wrong?" My question just to break this awkward silence. Seijūrõ stopped short before me and glanced down at me expressionless. For most of the people it was always the steroid expressionless but handsome face but for me it was different. In the past few months I lives with him I learned to read the little hints that showed the expressions on his face. But right now this one was unpredictable... even for me.

"I could ask you the same, Sorano?" His heterochromatic eyes still fixed on my eyes.

'Dammit! Has he already figured it out?'

"What do you mean?" I questioned him just to be sure that I wouldn't tell him unnecessary facts. Facts that would definitely trouble him and I was afraid that he won't be able to endure them in this state he currently was.

"For someone who just took a shower you look quite pale. Not to mention the worried expression that is resting on your face" He stated while gently caressing one of my cheeks.

Hearing him stating facts that I couldn't hide anymore I desperately searched for an answer that won't look too suspicious. And so I decided to use the excuse that was the most reasonable for me.

"I guess I am just a little bit nervous because of tomorrow" For just a moment his eyes narrowed and I was afraid that he wouldn't be satisfied with my answer but then he just let it be and pulled me inside an unexpected embrace. Being holded within his strong arms had always the same positive effect on me, be it unconsciously or not but I always felt secure with him and my muscles started to relax while his body heat wrapped around me more and more.