From lie to lie

"Rest now, Sorano. Tomorrow we'll get your belongings.

Then you're completely mine"

I tried not to show any of my emotions. "Good night, Seijūrõ" I simply said before I turned away from him and closed my eyes.

"From now on you won't attent school anymore. I'll hire an private teacher and you'll move to my house where I keep you in sight" His words echoed through my mind and shook my whole body and I couldn't stop it on my own.

Seijūrõ who still observed me pulled me suddenly back and into his embrace. My head lay down on his arm while his other one hold me close against him. "You don't have to worry, I will handle everything"

Strangely it really calmed me down and I could find some sleep. But nightmares left me startle serveral times from my sleep with sweat covered my whole body. Each time I ended up sitting confused in his large king sized bed, not knowing where I was and I got scared whenever he reached out for me.

When the night gave slowly away to the day I slipped out of the bed, as silently as possible, not wanting to wake up my crimson haired peacefully sleeping boyfriend. I took the next jacket out of his chamber and darted out onto the balcony.

I stood there quite a while, enjoying the sight as slowly the cold air wandered within my bone. Suddenly I was covered in a warm blanket. I turned around to the person that stood close behind me.

"You're catching a cold if you don't warm up your body enough" His voice more husky and rough through his half-sleep state.

I gladly accepted the blanket and hold tightly onto it.

"You couldn't sleep anymore?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Did I wake you up?"

"Only with your absence" He pulled me in his arms, the warmth of his body immediately embraced me.

'How can he be so sweet and intimidating at the same time?' It really confused me.

We enjoyed the loneliness for a moment and watched at the horizon the morning sun making up it's way through the clouds. It make me forget for a while what I were went through the last day.

We went down for breakfast. The table was already decorate with different kind of food. But even the delicious looking delicacies couldn't awaken my appetite. The fear of what will happen today bound my stomach together and the presence of the head of this house didn't made my situation the slightest better.

After breakfast I walked back to Seijūrõs room while he was talking to his father. I guessed because he wanted to explain the new situation. A short while after Seijūrõ went back to me.

"I ordered Tylor to prepare the care. Get ready, we are leaving soon"

"S-seijūrõ ... Ano... D-do I really have do m-move in? I-isn't there another way?" I muttered less self-confident than I hoped.

He closed the distance between us with an unreadable expression, but I knew he wasn't pleased that I questioned his decision. My chin forcefully lifted up by his right hand until my gaze couldn't avoid his.

"Are you defying me, Sorano?" His eyes narrowed a bit more. "Or do you really force me to hurt you even more?"

"N-no. I d-didn't... I-i... I-i am s-sorry". The painfully memory of the last afternoon fully controlled my mind and left me unable to bring up an plausible argument to stay at grandma's place.

I lowered my gaze, unable to stand his intimidating glare anymore. Satisfied he roughly released my chin, visibly still unpleased for my disobedience.