Pictures

"You are right. She is not mine.

But she will be soon"

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped slightly. I couldn't believe what he said just now.

'Is he serious about it? Please tell me it's a joke' I sweat dropped mentally.

"Yes, I am serious about it and remember I am never joking. There is one more thing you should know, Nijimura-san: I am able to read you like an open book" Akashi teased, his smirk grew wider.

"Huh?" I respond in disbelieve.

But suddenly I felt Toma's grip on my arm tightened. "Ouch... Toma it hurts"

'What's wrong with Toma? The first time the two of them met, he was acting strangely too' I looked up to Toma worried.

He didn't moved an inch, nor did he loosened his grip. The only two thing he was doing, was staring at Akashi and gritting his teeth in anger.

Akashi on the other hand was smirking mischievously.

'So he was provoking him purposely to see his reaction?

I need to stop them!

But how?'

My mind couldn't bring up any idea because it was still processing what the redhead said before.

A moment of silent passed where the two of them stared at each other again.

Toma snapped out of his thoughts and pulled me behind him. Finally released from his strong grip, I sighed out relieved and rubbed my left arm.

"Don't you dare to come any closer to her again" I heard Toma growl.

I did a step to the side that I had a better glance at the scene before me.

"Where are you that you think you have the right to order me" Akashi responded calm but sharp.

"Tch. The same goes for you" Toma snapped back.

"Ano... both of you.. sto..." I couldn't finish what I wanted to say, because Toma put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me against him. He shot Akashi a dark glared again.

"If you're trying to hide her from me, than let me warn you. You will regret it" Akashi looked at him with an unbending gaze. It was so intimidating that even I could feel the chill running down my spine, althought this gaze wasn't meant to me.

"I am not afraid of you" Toma tried to withdraw the urge to flinch back or to punch the short redhead before him. I could feel his body tense up.

Akashi seem to notice it too. But instead of stepping back, he stepped one feet closer. "You can't win against me"

"Say that again?" Toma almost yelled.

'This is a dangerous game you're playing, Akashi-kun' I thought worried.

Just the moment i thought it, Akashi looked at me as if he heard my thoughts. I blinked up when his glance softened, a slight grin formed on his lips.

'Dammit' I gritted my teeth.

Akashi chuckled shortly and turned into the direction from his car "Enough for today. See you next time, Nijimura-san"

He started to walk away, totally ignoring Toma.

Akashi then stopped midway and looked back at us. "By the way, it is vain to try to keep her away from me, because she is the one who will come to me"