You make my Life more Enjoyable

Monday passed off without any trouble, maybe because Toma avoided me and I was avoiding Mariko.

Now on Tuesday it wasn't possible anymore, we had groupwork in chemistry. We chose the usual three man group consisting of Mariko, Kimiko and myself. 

"Are you still mad at me?" Mariko, who sat on the otherside of the table, leaned over and whispered.

"Of course!" I replied blunt.

"Com'on, don't be mad anymore" she masked her face with her famous puppy face.

Unfortunately for her, she were ignored.

"Maybe this will rise your mood" Mariko took an envelope out of her bag and waved with it before my eyes.

"What is this?" Kimiko asked curiously while I was still ignoring her.

"What do you think it could be?" She winked to me.

"Mariko, stop fooling around and say us what is in it" I was now looking at her, an annoyed expression on my face.

"Here! Look for yourself. It's for you anyway" she pushed it over the table.

Hesitately I grabbed the envelope and opened it. My eyes widened and my cheeks flushed dark red while my lungs stopped working as I saw the first picture.

Hastily I closed the envelope and put it in my bag where nobody could see these embarrassing pictures of me and him.

"And what's in it?" Kimiko looked at me.

"N-n-nothing" 

"The pictures I shot on Sunday" Mariko explained her.

"Really? Can I see them please?"

"N-no!" I denied. Mariko leaned over to Kimiko and whispered something in her ear. I couldn't understand it, but I had a premonition of it.

"Really?" Kimiko squealed for excitement .

"Sshh" Mariko closed Kimiko's mouth with her hand and looked over to me.

I frowned at both of them and directed my attention back to the project before us.

Timeskip

The school had already ended and Mariko, Kyoko, Kimiko and myself were heading home together.

"What are you doing after school?" Kyoko asked in the round.

"Nothing special" Mariko answered.

"Me neither, why are you asking?" Kimiko returned.

"Tomorrow is the test, right? I thought we could learn together again" Kyoko explained.

"Again?" I looked questioned from one to another.

"Yes, again. While you have amused yourself in Tokyo with a certain redhead, we had studied here together" Mariko reciprocated instead of Kyoko.

"That's not what I did" I fended off.

"We digress. So, are you interested or not?" Kyoko asked with an energetic tone in her voice.

"Of course" Mariko agreed, while Kimiko only nodded.

"I am sorry. I have to pass" I excused myself.

"Eh? But weren't you the one of us who have to learn the most?" Kyoko commented.

"Yeah... Maybe... B-but I haven't time today. Sorry"

"And what important thing do you have to do?" Kimiko rised one of her eyebrows.