Declaration of Love

"You own my heart for eternity and nothing will change it"

I stand there speechless, my whole mind blank. I couldn't even breath anymore, but I was glad that even my heart worked as usual. Well, faster and louder against the inside of my rip cage, but it beated.

But then memories from this morning tarnished these moment.

"But, your fa..." "I spoke to him and convinced him. As long as my grades don't drop he hasn't anything against us to be together. And I won't let this happen"

The weight of anxiety fell down from my shoulder.

'You're so stupid to believe only for just a second that he would tolerate us to be appart, Sorano'

And then we share one last kiss and a tight embrace before he left the house. I watched him leaving, leaning against the doorframe, a satisfied smile on my lips.

"You have fallen for him so deep already" Shirou's voice let me turn around, facing three different kind of expression.

Shirou was smirking mischievously, certainly working on the next possibility to tease me.

Shuzo was standing next to him with crossed arms and a really annoyed looking face.

My mum meanwhile was smiling brightly. It was a while since the last time I saw her smile this wide.

"Do you want to say something, sweety?" My mum cooed.

"No, not really" I pouted embarrassed.

"Ah come on. I want to hear every single detail" she said.

"Yeah, let us participate on your weekend with your lover" Shirou's smirk grew wider, if that was even possible.

"No" I declined.

"No contradiction. Let me be young one more time. Come" My mum dragged me in the living room and pushed me down on the couch. She sat close next to me, her eyes glowing for excitement.

Shirou placed himself across from us, waiting patiently for me to start. Only Shuzo was still standing, leaning on the doorframe.

I sighed in defeat. "Okay. I'll tell you. But I am not going in detail" and so I started to explain what happened on the whole. I don't mentioned the promise, his mothers grave or the interrogation with his father and of course not the intense moments between Seijuuro and me.

"My little girl has such a wonderful boyfriend" My mum pulled me in a way to tight embrace.

Almost out of breath I freed myself out of it, stood up from the couch and walked over to Shuzo.

"You wanted to talk, Nii-san"

He nodded and both of us headed upstairs to his room. As soon as the door shut close, he pulled me suprisingly against his chest. "Don't make me worry about you again"

"Huh? W-what?" I froze.

"He could have done any sort of things to you" his deep voice resound through his thorax.

"As if he would do that" I huged him back to calm him down.

"Don't play it down. I can see clearly what sway he has over you" his head was now resting on mine.

"Nii-san, it's not in a bad way" I tried to convince him again.

"Promise me one thing, even if he is your boyfriend now, be carefully around him. It's not that I don't trust him, but I have still a bad feeling about him"

"Fine, but you must do me a favor" I leaned back and glanced up to him seriously.

He nodded and gestured me to go on. "Nullify the first precondition!" I demanded.