Preconditions

And thus passed away a beaten eternity while the two of us where so close to each other, closer hadn't we come.

Time passed by and I let him rest quiet a while. The sunset had already processed.

I only could suggest what a burden his life had to be and so I driften down into deep thoughts.

"I hadn't expected that you let me rest such a long time" His words right beside me tore me out of my thoughts.

"S-sorry, I couldn't wake you up"

"Don't apologize. It's okay and I am really thankful about it" he slowly sit up while I did the same.

"You had a stressful day, huh?" I suggested.

"Not more like the other days" he stretched his neck. I smiled at him pitifully.

"So, what brought you here?" Longing for the answer of this question since his arrival.

"Do I need to have a reason to pay you a visit?" He replied blunt.

"Uhm... N-no, I guess" I blushed slightly.

Akashi leaned closer to me, his lips only a few inches away from my ear "But to be honest, I had a reason" he whispered seductively in my ear.

Still waiting for him to continue, he finally whispered again "Do you want to know what reason?" Akashi leaned back to have a better view to watch my reaction.

I nodded hesitately, looking straight in his beautiful eyes.

He suddenly captured my lips passionately while his left hand supported my head at the back and his right arm wrapped around my waist. Moving ever so slightly his tongue ran over my bottom lip to ask for permission which I granted him without hesitation. His tongue explored my mouth curiously, touching every inch before it started a playful dancing war with mine.

The fingers of his hand that supported the back of my head entangled within my black locks and by pulling slightly on it he made me rise my face to him even more.

My hands gripped slightly on a sleeve of his shirt at his chest, pulling him closer towards me and intense the kiss even more.

Just in the moment I felt loosing myself in this passionative kiss, he pulled back and enabled me to gain my breath and my almost lost mind back.

"I couldn't wait to do this again" His thumb ran over my lips. My blush got intense and heat let my breath become heavy and irregular while my vision became blurry.

"You're embarrassed to quick, my dear" he chuckled.

"Y-you're such a tease" I pouted and looked to the other side, blushing even redder than before.

"But you can't deny that you are not enjoying it" My eyes widened at his statement, knewing I was really enjoying is presence.

As I slowly looked back, my eyes passed the clock. "What, it's already this late? I need to get the train" I jumped up from the bed.

Akashi looked at me in disbelieve, not expecting that I would ended this moment so abrupt. After a short moment of watching my paniced state while I was searching for a few things I needed in Tatsuno he couldn't surpress an amused chuckle anymore.

But before I could directed my attention towards him or even turn around, he encircled his arms around my stomach and let my back rest on his chest. "Calm down, Nijimura-san. I'll drive you there"

"But... but I can't accept it. This would be a waste of your time and you would get stressed even more" I declined his offer.

His embrace tightened and a short quiet moment passed in which his hot breath brushed against my vulnerable neck.