'Try to Accept'

'Damn it. What did I say? I agreed without thinking twice and now I am stuck to this lie.

Good job Seijūrõ. You're leading me from one lie to another'

After ending the call with Shuzo I headed straight to the room across of mine. Without knocking I entered it. Anger and rage got more and more the best of me.

Seijūrõ was sitting on the couch, facing the door as if he would have known my arrival. No, he was definitely waiting for me and I knew I would pay for this behavior as well. But at that moment I didn't care. I needed to speak my mind, even if it was towards him. How he treated me and to what he led me, this all wasn't right.

"You're not playing fair, Seijūrô! How could you do that?" I almost yelled at him.

"I never said I would play fair to obtain what I want" He spoke in a calm and unimpressed manner before he stood up from the couch and closed the distance between us. His body towered over mine without any contact and he glanced down to me with his intimidating heterochromatic eyes.

"But you already have what you desire, so why are you still manipulating me?"

"What an irrelevant question" He replied, a bit of annoyance hidden deep inside of his answer.

"W-what?" My rage increased to another level.

"You know better than anyone else that I haven't completely what I desire the most. And you still behave as if you wouldn't know about it"

"I... I don't know what you're talking about" I whispered slowly.

Seijūrõ circled is right arm around my back and pulled me closer towards him. His left hand rested on my waist. My body tension rose instantly without my control.

"You are still resisting me, Sorano!" He paused a moment and gave me time to realize what he was talking about before he continued. "And as long as you resist me I am chasing after you until you finally acknowledge who you belong to"

And again, Seijūrõ knew me better than I did. What an uncomfortable situation it was. I didn't know how or what I should answer him and remained in silence. Even my anger was betraying me and drifted away before I realized something else.

"I guess no matter what happen or how mad I am at you, I can't really stand against you" I pouted and averted my eyes, my body relaxed under his grib and with it the whole atmosphere around us lifted up.

Amused about my respond a small chuckle escaped his lips, but I tried to ignore him. Amused he leaned forward and pecked my lips.

"With that look on your face you look absolutely adorable and I can't refrain from claiming your soft lips as mine one more time" And just as he mentioned it he captured my lips with a gentle kiss.

"Now that you know the reason behind my action, you don't need another lecture, right?" His left hand caressed my right cheek before he tucked some strands behind my ear.

"So if you stop sulking, I would gladly do something for you"

"Something for me?" He got my full attention.

"Come with me. I'll show you what I mean" He grabbed my hand and without waiting for my respond he already dragged me with him before we ended in the music room.

"Don't tell me-" "Yes, I am playing for you one more time. So tell me, my lovely empress, what do you want me to play today?" Seijūrô looked at me with a rare soft expression.

"The violin, please"

"As you wish" He walked over to the instrument and placed it gracefully on top of his left shoulder before he started to create such wonderful tones again.