Interrogation

"S-seijuuro" I moaned his name.

Akashi got down from me and got back to the position before we started this little game. He pulled me on top of his chest again.

Although he didn't tell me, I could feel that even his heart beated in excitement. I couldn't surpress my smile at these fact.

"Good night, Sorano" like before he kissed the top of my head.

"Good night, Seijuuro"

Timeskip

We went down to eat breakfast together, but suprisingly not alone.

Akashis father were present too. Akashi had introduced us to each other, me as his girlfriend. I never imagined I had to face him so soon.

Akashi had talked the last times about his father and I was suprised how accurate his describe was. Not even his appearance, even his personality and his attitute - cold and demanding.

And so we ate breakfast together in an awkfully silent atmosphere.

After breakfast we went to Akashis room and started to play one game of Shogi.

"Are you two always talking in this way?" I asked curiously and watched his reaction as I placed one of my shogi pieces.

His hand flinched as he was about to lift one of his own pawns. But then he moved it casually on one of the field where my pawn laid. Akashi took it aside.

"Yes, why are you asking?" He didn't looked up to me, maybe to avoid the sad expression I couldn't hide.

"That's sad. You speak in such a cold tone to each other that outsider could doubt that you are father and son"

"It wasn't always like now. It started one year before my mother left" he placed another piece almost at the end of my side.

"Left?" I made another move.

Akashi moved one of his pieces on the last line and stood up from his chair, grabbed my arm and dragged me with him. "Come. I'll show you. Ah and before I forget, you lost again"

"Hai hai" I admitted.

"Don't forget our little bet" Akashi reminded me.

"I haven't. So what do you want this time?"

"Promise me one thing" He paused.

"Okay and what should I promise to you?" I broke his silence.

"Don't leave me and stay by my side for the rest of my life" I stopped and frowned at him. He turned around, wearing a serious expression.

"How could I promise something li-" "Promise it!" His voice rised in a cold demanding tone that made me startle a slight moment.

For a short moment his left eye shined brighter than before. I stepped closer to him and cupped his left cheek with my right hand. "I promise to never leave you and to stay by your side as long as you wish, Seijuuro"

He calmed down visibily. He took my right hand and kissed the back longer than usually.

"Come. Let's go" he intertwined our hands and so we walked again along the corridor.

Before our path led us outside we put our jackets on. Wandering through the large garden, I directed my gaze towards the dark grey cloudy sky.

'Not long before it will start raining' I noticed.

We walked on a side path above on a small hill. On top stood a big willow. Its branches blew fitfully in the wind.

Under the tree stood something I never had expected.