Be mine

"Tell me what am I to you?" I asked him doubtfully.

"Well, the last time I said you are someone who made my life more enjoyable, but that's only half of the truth. I want you to become more than that to me"

"More?" I looked up again in his crimson eyes.

"I don't want to only date you. I want you to become my girlfriend" he gave me some of his rare heart melting smiles. He watched me intensively as silence fell over us.

"Why are you still feeling so undecisive? Don't tell me you're still resisting because of your brother?"

"N-no, that's not it" I replied churned.

"Tell me what it is then?" He looked rigid at me.

"I... I don't know" I averted my glance on the ground.

Akashi sighed out "I give you some time to think about it"

"I-i... I am sorry that I can't give you the answer you want to hear right now" I apologized while I felt really guilty.

"Stop making such a face. You are still here and that's all what counts for me" he started stroking my left cheek before he leaned forward and whispered seductively "You will give me your answer soon"

"Huh?" I leaned back to have a proper look at him.

He didn't replied, still wearing this mischievous smirk on his face.

"So... w-what are we doing today?" This sudden change of topic from the previous conversation let him straighten up and frown at me.

"At first I show you around the house" but before he could continue, I interrupted him "You call this a house?"

"Well, yes. Why?" He asked surprised.

"Because I live in a house and that is two or three times smaller than yours!" I said stunned.

He seemed amused about my irritation and let out a small chuckle.

"Anyway, let's begin" Akashi took my left hand and led me outside the room. "Don't let go of my hand if you don't want to get lost" I clutched his hand even more while my free hand found its way near the middle of my chest, my hand clenched slightly to a fist.

We walked through the large corridors with a red carpet, one third of the wall was decorated with wood paneling. Every now and then hung sporadically an oil painting on the wall. Most of them showed landscapes or flowers, some of them were pictures of the colorful sky and some showed the nightsky with the milk way and thousands of stars.

"Who have painted them?" I asked Akashi curiously as we stand before an oil painting that showed wonderful drawn lilys.

Akashi glanced at the painting and remained silently for a moment before he finally answered "My mother"

"Really? She is really talented"

"Ah" was his only answer. I noticed a hint of sadness in it, but was unsure to ask about it.

We walked further along the corridor as we stopped before an large room. He opened the big door and gestured me to get in.

Many shelves full of books filled this room. So many shelves that no wall was seen, every single place was filled with books, in the middle stood a few sets of tables and chairs.

"You have a libary? Amazing" I said.

"Well, actually this is our short version of the libary" Akashi stated

"What? You have an even bigger libary. Even here are more than thousand books"

"Yes, we have. It's on the other side of this mansion" he replied casually.