Rakuzan High School

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, Seijūrõ. For always being so considerate." I rested my head against his broad chest. He didn't respond,  just holding me firm against him.

After a few seconds that felt like minutes he slightly pulled away before he swiftly lifted me up from the ground and carried me to my bed. He let me down gentlty and crawled on top of me.

A passionate kiss forced upon my lips swept even the last hidden worries away. He unwrapped the towel of my body, while his eyes hungrily seek in my naked being. My cheeks burning of embrassement but I still managed to glance up to him.

The flow of time got disturbed the moment he slightly licked his lower lip. His little gesture together with the lust flickering in his orange-red orbs were more than enough for me to surrender myself completely to him one more time.

Timeskip

The next morning went by too fast. After breakfast and getting dressed in the new school uniform we headed to school together. Rakuzan High School was just 15 minutes away by foot.

Just the moment we reached the school ground Seijūrõ stopped walking and the moment I noticed it I turned around to him.

"You remember the rules we talked about?" He asked quietly, but behind his calm expression I noticed that he was slightly worried.

'Maybe he is regretting to have allowed me to attend school again? Could that be?'

Before I gave him my answer I stepped closer towards him and took both of his hands in mine. "Of course I remember. So don't worry". A reassuring smile on my face.

"Then repeat them!" I sighed out with a small laugh after hearing his order because I have known it would turn out like this.

"First: I am only allowed to interact with boys during the lessons and only if it's unavoidable!

Second: During breaks I have to be in your sight!

And lastly: We are going to and back from school together. Expect you say otherwise!

See, no need to be worried. They are imprinted in my mind" To convince him I squeezed his hands slightly.

"Good. Then let's go" Without wasting any more seconds he strided towards the impressive school building. Well,  what else would you expect from a prestigious school. Even the flair of the entrance area was not even in the slightlest to compare to a normal school. It was bright and shining, every corner remembered that this is not an everyone school. The furnishings chosen only from the best.

'No surprise that this school is so expensive.'

All students were aiming to one localisation, the place where the ceremony for the new students would be held.

While the ceremony proceeded I glanced around feom time to time without looking suspicious or as if I am not paying attention to the director who was currently speaking in front of all students. But I still couldn't believe that I would attend school again, especially a school like Rakuzan. But now I was here, standing inside the crowd of the first year high school students.

After the ceremony ended we headed to the board were the list for the new classes were published. As Seijūrõ expected we were separated from each other and I was somehow relieved about it but our classes would still be next to each other, only a wall separating us. So I had to be careful after all.

In my new class I chose a seat unusual than I normally would. In other circumstances if I had to choose a seat in my new class I would take one of the few seats close to the window. But this time I chose the opposite, one of the seats near the inner wall and close to the classroom door.