Chapter 2 "Going To Feed An Army"

Start from the beginning

Shaylynn looks around her closet for something to wear. The one thing she has never been big on is dressing up. She's more comfortable in t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweaters paired with a pair of jeans and boots, but that won't do for tonight or will it.
Looking around on the floor of her closest, she finds her Michael Kors black boots she hardly wears.  

Then she looks through the shelves and finds a box marked "MKS"

Then she looks through the shelves and finds a box marked "MKS". Shaylynn opens it up and finds the Michael Kors sweater that Butch gave her last Christmas.

 Shaylynn opens it up and finds the Michael Kors sweater that Butch gave her last Christmas

She's never had a chance to wear it, so tonight will be perfect.
After picking out a few accessories, she walks out of the closet and goes to lay the sweater down on the bed when she notices Severide sitting in bed with no shirt on, wearing a Santa hat with his lower half covered up.
Shaylynn can't help but laugh at him, "Just what do you think you're doing?"
"I know what I'd like to be doing" he tells her with a sly grin.
"Kelly! The kids, plus Katie and Otis are downstairs!" Shaylynn says surprised.
"The kids are down for their naps. Katie and Otis are grown adults, plus they're busy preparing the food" Severide tells her as he starts coming out from under the covers toward her.
"WAIT!" Shaylynn says to him, "Do you have another Santa hat somewhere else???"
Severide stops and smiles at her, "You'll have to get under the covers with me to find out! But it will cost you, the price is your clothes have to come off!"
Shaylynn starts walking over to Severide taking her clothes off on the way.
She stops standing by his side of the bed in only her panties, she slowly pushes them down until they land on the floor.
Severide gets a huge smile on his face! He pulls the covers back off of him to invite her in.
Shaylynn looks at him and rips the Santa hat off his head, "This has to go!" and throws it across the room.
Out of the corner of her eye she can see he's ready for her. She climbs up onto the bed, straddles him and takes him ever so slowly into her. As she does, Severide lets out a little moan.
When they finish, Shaylynn heads to the bathroom to get a shower. Severide follows her into the bathroom a few minutes later and gets in the shower with her. Their love making continues amongst the steam of the falling hot water.
Severide gets out to let Shaylynn finish with her shower. Five minutes later she gets out and starts getting ready. When she looks at the clock she notices she only has an hour before everyone starts arriving.
After 30 minutes she's done and heads downstairs. Before everyone starts arriving she takes a couple of pictures of the Family Room tree and decorations. 

Fifteen minutes later, everyone starts arriving

Just in time Katie is finished with the food. With so many people, she places the food out in the kitchen as a buffet.
All the kids get their food first.
Cindy helps her kids who need help. Dawson helps Louie, while Donna helps Terrance. Shaylynn comes up behind them and helps Leslie and Taylor. She carries their plates to the table, sits them down and all the kids are eating away. Shaylynn steps back while everyone gets a plate and what they want to eat.
Something on the security monitor catches her eye.
Butch looks and sees the expression on her face.
He steps out of the food line and walks over to her, "What's wrong?"
Shaylynn looks at him, "This SUV has went past a few times. I bet it's nothing! They're probably riding around looking at the Christmas lights" she touches Butch on the arm, "Go and get something to eat."
Butch does what she tells him.
Everyone has went through the line and is now sitting at the table eating.
Shaylynn on the other hand is more interested in watching the security monitor.

Everyone has finished eating.
Dawson, Donna, and Cindy notice that Shaylynn isn't at the table.
"Kelly, where's Shaylynn?" Dawson asks him.
He starts looking around, then notices her reflection in a mirror.
"She's still in the kitchen" Severide tells Dawson.
"GET DOWN!"
Everyone hears Shaylynn yell at them and they get down on the floor around the table, except Butch and the other three guys who have their guns drawn. As soon as they get on the floor, they hear bullets hitting the windows and see Shaylynn coming out of the kitchen with her gun drawn.
A lot are surprised the windows aren't shattering. Hank tells them they're bulletproof.
"KELLY! GET EVERYONE DOWN TO THE ROOM!" Shaylynn yells at him while Butch and the other guys run out the front door.
A few gunshots can be heard.
Severide starts getting everyone to the basement door.
"We can help!" Hank yells at her.
"NO! Whoever these guys are, they're OURS! Get down to the room, you can help down there!"
"SHAYLYNN! THEY'RE GETTING TO FAR AWAY!" Butch yells back into the house.
She puts her gun back into it's holster, turns and heads over to a painting hanging on a wall, pulls on it, it swings open to reveal a huge safe. She puts her hand on a panel and it opens.
Shaylynn pulls a sniper rifle out of the safe and runs outside.
Two shots ring out.
Then everyone hears a loud CRUNCH like a car crashing.