Dark Day's Ahead

The cobbled streets and hundreds of thousands of stretches of grass lands across Scotland were invaded by the dark forces. Giant, ugly monsters that were under the witches command.

A foul smell was in the polluted air, and the sun was darkened, for it was a time to fear and a time to cry. The walls had not fallen, but the veil had thinned and thousand of the dark forces were able to cross over to the other side.

The Druids held a massive meeting trying desperately to figure out a plan to wipe out the dark forces. Every single major clan was in attendance, enemies and foes came together to become one strong force and wipe out the enemy before it was too late.

"No matter what clan you belong to, no matter what your feuds with each other may be, tonight we put all that aside and we become brothers!" Michael Macalister yelled out loud across the courtyard, "Tis our only chance of survival!"

Someone brought a huge pipe and handed it to Michael, bringing it to his lips the Druid inhaled the opium and handed the pipe back to the the warrior to pass around to the rest of the Druids in attendance. 

"Dark days are coming," Michaels voice was hoarse, but powerful enough to  grab everyone's attention, "we must be prepared and ready to fight for our right to live! The dark forces will fight to the end and if we don't band together we will lose everything, including those we love!"

Bruce who sat somewhere between the MacAlisters and McClouds jumped to his feet, "We will not allow anything to happen to our families, we will fight to the end!" He yelled in a firm and unwavering voice.

A loud uproar thundered around the courtyard as all in attendance lifted themselves to their feet and chanted, "All for one and one for all!"

**************

Kainaaz hung up the phone and turned around, the giant warrior stood staring at her from across the hotel room. The young maiden was hypnotized by Balloch's ruggedly, handsome features and lost her train of thought. Who was this mummy, she thought, as she searched his eyes for answers.

The hard knock on the door pulled the both of them out of their trance, and Kainaaz ran to let George in, relieved that he was here. "George." She cried and threw herself on him as soon a she swung the door open, "help me!"

George wrapped his arm around her, but he gazed over her shoulders across the room and he couldn't tare his eyes away from the giant, naked warrior that stood with his masculine legs spread apart and had his hands on his hips.

George could not help but drop his gaze to the Balloch's oversized, swollen shaft. "Holy cow Kay, who is that?"

"He is a mummy!"

"What?" George asked, not believing his ears.

"Yup, he's a mummy and I found him in the pyramid?"

"What are you talking about, what pyramid?" George's asked, as he pulled away from her  and stepped closer to Balloch.

"I went to the pyramid at midnight and fell through the opening of the wall, and found this mummy!" Kainaaz said, "he might be King Tut, I'm not for sure though, because he claims he is a Druid highlander from Scotland!"

"A what?" George's asked, not sure he heard correctly what Kainaaz was saying.

"He says he is a Druid, a highlander from Scotland, eight hundred years back into the past!" The young beauty repeated.