Ways of the Heart

It wasn't long before Kainaaz pulled up in the parking lot, parked her car and removed her seatbelt. "We are here Tut, now I have to figure out a way to sneak you in the hotel without alarming security!"

The Druid lowered his head and looked at the hotel, "I'm not coming in with you, I have to get back to Scotland as soon as possible!"

"No way Tut, if you ditch me I will report you and security will hold you hostage and hand you over to the CIA, then you shall become their guinea pig! Is that what you want?" She asked, praying that she got through to him.

"Nay, I'm leaving." He said firmly, and tried to open the car door to get out.

"Tut wait!" She yelled and grabbed his muscled arm, "you just can't get up and leave, it's not fair, besides where would you go?"

"Scotland!" His voice was deep and stern.

"And how would you get there? Without me you can't go anywhere, how would you explain the way your dressed, and with what money would you buy a ticket to fly to Scotland? I can help you, but you must be cooperative. If you leave without me they will catch you and turn you over to the CIA where you will undergo a series of tests and be used and abused, is that what you want?"

"No one will use me and abuse me, I can fight my own battles, I don't need you to do it for me." He told her gruffly, ignoring the hypnotizing smell of her perfumed hair that smelled of violets and lavender.

"You think a half naked man wearing only a kilt can get far? The police will be all over you within minutes," she laughed, the thought hadn't even occurred to her yet that mummies do not wear kilts, "and they will hand you over to national security or worse send you to a crazy institution!"

Not understanding anything she was saying to him, he was frustrated and was getting very impatient. Fumbling with the lock on the door he finally succeeded in opening it, jumped out of the jeep, and slammed the car door shut.

Kainaaz scrambled out of the automobile after him, "Wait, please don't go!" She yelled, as she ran after him.

The warrior stopped and took a deep breath of inhalation, slowly he turned around and his gaze dropped to the beauty before him.

When Kainaaz reached his side she pulled her head back and looked up into his turquoise eyes. "Your eyes Tut, they are mesmerizing!" She whispered helplessly.

"Go away Kainaaz, and leave me be!" He told her, not realizing a small crowd had gathered around them.

"Hey man what's this? We still have another two weeks for Halloween!" An American tourist yelled out laughingly.

"It's the Incredible Hulk!" Laughed another in the group.

"The Incredible Hulk is green dumb ass!" 

"I'm talking about his muscles, he's all buffed up!"

Balloch tried to ignore the losers but when one of them cat whistled and called out, "Hey honey come look into my eyes and see what part of me gets buffed up, I too have parts of me that can grow bigger!" He laughed, and all his friends roared with laughter.

The Druid watched Kainaaz's eyes haze with disgust and he curled his huge hands into fists at his sides.

"Oh look, you got the incredible hawk angry!"

More laughter was heard.

Balloch turned his head and his piercing eyes fell on the each and every one of them, this had an effect on the tourists who disappeared quickly out of the Druids view within seconds. They were not dummies, they saw the hate and danger that his turquoise eyes revealed and knew had they stayed, he would have ripped them to pieces.