Friends and Enemeis

Hot, steamy water danced like rains drops over Tinesha's and Leathan's body. The Fays arms were draped around her tiny waist, and he pressed his shaft against her arse.

"I can't ever get enough of you." The Fays deep voice whispered in her ear.

"Leathan stop, Jackie and Charles are waiting for us in the next room." Tinesha reminded him.

"They are?" The Fay teased and lifted his soulmate in the air, flipping her around, he placed her on the tip of his swollen shaft, "Let them wait!" he whispered hoarsely, and pulled her downwards.

His shaft glided inside her and Tinesha moaned with desire, and wrapped her legs around his waist. This was like a dream come true for her and she was lost in a spool of lust. Leathan worked his expertise until waves after waves of pleasure shook her and she called out his name in a husky tone of voice, which drove the Fay wild with passion and his body shook violently as his seed of love exploded inside her.

Driven mad with lust the Fay whispered hoarsely how much he adored her in a language Tinesha did not understand. "What? What are you saying?" She asked him just as he placed her back down on her feet.

"I'm saying that I love you." He said to her, and his golden eyes were hazed with adoration.

Tinesha shyly looked away.

Leathan placed his palms on her cheeks and turned her head to face him, "Don't look away when I speak these words Tinesha." His deep voice sounded hurt and tortured.

"I feel overwhelmed." She admitted.

"Do you love me?" He asked, and his heart stopped beating as he waited for her answer.

She hesitated only for a second, and his heart sank, but when she looked up at him with her beautiful black eyes and nodded her head, he choked back a sob. "Say it!" He commanded hoarsely.

"I love you." She said, and the Fay almost squeezed the very breath out of her as his muscled arms circled tightly around her waist.

The warriors heart burst with joy, she meant the world to him and he felt like the happiest and luckiest man alive. "I want to marry you as soon as you get settled into my pent house."

Tinesha blinked away her happy tears before she said, "We haven't even met our families yet, take me to this Fay land you speak of so I could meet your people Leathan, and then I will bring you home to meet my parents too, I know they will love you." She said innocently, trying hard not to notice the way Leathan's body stiffened when she mentioned Fay land.

"Lets elope, I think that would be the easiest way to do it, and we can meet our families latter." He told her, knowing full well that bringing her to Fay land was not even an option.

Tinesha narrowed her eyes, "What do you mean we can meet our families later? I respect my parents too much to run away and elope! I would never do that to them, my father's dream is to walk his little girl down the isle and give me away on my wedding day, I would never hurt him by eloping, why would you even suggest such a thing?" She asked him and pulled away from his arms.

But she already knew the answer to her question, he was embarrassed by her dark color! She was black and he was white! Her heart sank at the realization that he wanted to keep his family from meeting her because she was a woman of color. All her hopes and dreams shattered in an instant as the realization that his people were racist hit her like a ton of bricks.

Leathan was not stupid, he saw the raw emotions in her eyes, and wanted to kiss her pain away, but the reality of the situation was still haunting him. How was he going to bring her to Fay land? His people will rip her to pieces. They hate humans, and especially colored humans!