Torture Not My Heart

Bella remained invisible to everyone except April. Edward would surly recognize her and ask questions, and if he knew why she was here, he would not be able to make a good and complete connection with April. The Druid had to fall in love with her all over again before he realized who she was so the connection could be complete, because of the metal in Aprils body.

Edward stood frozen as he starred down at the witch and his face twisted with hate. The stupid bitch is trying to trick him, he thought, she made herself resemble Julia so his defense could weaken and she could escape!

"Stand up and tell me why you are here witch!" Edward growled, doing everything he could to refrain himself from killing her before he got all the information out of her first.

Aprils heart pounded wildly against her chest, he was going to hurt her again if she didn't obey him, but how in the world was she to stand if she was paralyzed? "Please sir, ...." She begged, "I can't stand, I am paralyzed from the waist down and can not do as you ask." It was a huge effort for her to speak, every bone in her body was aching.

Edward was not going to fall for the witches tricks, he kicked her ribs again and watched with satisfaction as she screamed with pain, "I said get up!" He commanded a second time. Patience was not one of his talents and he decided to make her suffer even more.

Balling his huge hand into a fist, he was about to rammed it over Aprils face when Frank yelled, "Please mister, you'll kill her if you keep hurting her, she can not get up, she is paralyzed!"

Edward nostrils flared and his eyes darkened, "You believe that she is paralyzed?" Edward growled, "She is not paralyzed or helpless, she is a very dangerous witch and can kill you with the snap of her fingers."

"No mister, you're wrong, April is paralyzed!"

Edward snarled, the boy is under her spell too he realized, and dropped his gaze back down to April. She looked so damn much like Julia he thought, as pain surged through his heart.

Angry at himself for allowing the witch to weaken his defenses, Edward leaned over, grabbed April by the shoulders and lifted her to her feet, but as soon as he let her go, she dropped to the floor like a broken doll.

Pain speared throughout her entire body when she hit the marble floor, but this time April did not cry out, she didn't want Edward to smile with satisfaction that he was the reason that she was suffering. 

The Druid gut twisted with hatred, but deep down inside, he wondered if what the young man had said was true. If she was not a witch, and she really was paralyzed, he would never be able to live with himself for hurting her. Edward had never in his entire life hurt a woman in this way, he had broken their hearts when he would love them and leave them, but that was the only kind of physical pain that he was guilty of. 

What is she and the young man doing here? Why would they be in this castle, and how did they even get in? The young woman had to be a witch, he thought, as his eyes pierced through hers. "You have little regard for your life, I'm losing my patience with you and am about to destroy you, unless you speak the truth to me."

April who was crumbled on the marble floor, and in severe pain, was not able to respond to his threats, so she remained silent.

"Very well then, you will only get that of which you deserve." Edward warned, and as he leaned over to  lift her in his arms and throw her against the wall, Frank came up from behind him and jumped on his back. 

"Stop hurting her, she is paralyzed and in severe pain!" Frank yelled, and beat his fists on Edwards back. 

Edward rolled his eyes and with one yank of his back, Frank too, landed on the floor right next to April. Bella waited to see what Edwards next move will be, but she was worried for April, she seemed like she was in great pain, and wondered if she would ever forgive the Druid for his actions against her.