Love and Torture

Camran stared at Sarah with disbelief, it can't be for real, he thought, as he continued to hold the candle to get a better look at her. Mayhap his eyes were deceiving him, he thought, why would Sarah stow away on his ship?

"Why are you here Sarah!" His eyes dropped to her round and firm breasts and he tightened his hold on the candle.

Embarrassed that they were both naked and his eyes feasted on her breasts, and angered by the fact that his response to the whole thing wasn't what she had expected, especially since he stood in front of her as if he was God's gift to women! "I wanted to see for myself if the rumors were true that the size of you're shaft was over exaggerated!" She lied.

With his free hand, Camran grabbed his shaft and stroked it a few times, "Come here Sarah, and let me show you that the rumors are not true." He told her in a hoarse voice.

Arrogant bastard! "Nay, they were over exaggerated, I've seen much bigger!"

Anger seized the Druid, "Is that why you slithered underneath me like a snake, and moaned and begged like a whore, cause I wasn't big enough?"

Suddenly, Sarah felt cold and vulnerable, and she pulled the ivory sheet to cover her body, "I did not slither like a snake nor did I beg like a whore!" She yelled back.

"Oh but you did Sarah!" He said, and continued to stroke his shaft, "you wanted this badly!"

"How dare you!" Sarah spit out, hating him with a passion, "I do not want you nor your undersized shaft!"

Camran threw his head back and roared with laughter, "Are you sure Sarah?" Placing the candle in the candle holder, the Druid walked back to the side of the bed and said, "let me show you that you are mistaken, because your mouth says one thing but your eyes say another!"

Sarah hadn't realized she was staring at his massive shaft, until he pointed it out to her. Ashamed of her behavior, she covered it up by lashing out at him, "You think highly of yourself Camran, but actions speak louder than words! I did not find you man enough in bed, in fact you were pathetic!" She lied again.

Sarah knew she had gone too far this time, but she couldn't help herself, he was an arrogant pig and she wanted to drag him off his high horse! Not noticing the dangerous look in his eyes because it wasn't light enough in the room, she continued to throw more fuel to the fire not realizing her mistake until Camran climbed on the bed and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Then let me prove to you that you are sorely mistaken!" He told her in a hoarse voice before he threw her on her back and climbed above her. He could slap himself for believing that she was a virgin, the bitch tried to trick him into believing that she was pure, but got caught in her own game, he thought angrily.

Sarah tried to scream but Camran lowered his mouth onto hers and kissed her passionately. He had pinned her on the mattress with his huge warrior body and she could feel his shaft grinding against her private domain. Fear gripped the Druidess and tears of frustration steamed down her lovely face, she was trapped and could not get away from him, but did she really want to? The feel of him on top of her made her dizzy with want.

Camran wanted to teach the wench a lesson, one that she will never forget. There were consequences when one stows away on a ship, and especially when one opens their mouth and doesn't think before they speak, he thought, as he palmed one of her firm breast and caressed it.

As soon as the Druid touched her breast, Sarah lost her concentration and a soft moan escaped her lips. She stopped fighting him and hungrily kissed him back surprising the hell out of Camran who could not hold back any longer. Nudging her knees apart he shifted into position.