A Royal Arse

Prince William spent the morning collecting wild flowers, he had decided to make Valerie a reef to place on her head as a crown, for she was Queen of his heart! The Prince knew that he had lost his heart to her, and today he was going to tell her so. Mayhap he could go with her to her family and tell them the good news, as commoners they would be grateful that a Crown Prince chose their daughter as his mistress. He could offer them a temporary home on the royal land, and a huge bag of gold. The king wouldn't be happy about the arrangement, but if William married the Princess of Spain, his father would be willing to overlook the fact that commoner's were living on his property.

When he finished weaving the beautiful flowers, the Prince was pleased with himself. Placing the reef under the bed, he decided he will declare his love for her before he gifted her the reef, mayhap he could steal a kiss from her too, he thought, mayhap he could steal a whole lot more than just a kiss, surly a beautiful woman like her has been approached by others, and have taught her the ways of becoming a woman. Suddenly the idea that others have tasted her lips or have seen her naked body angered him to pieces.

Stop it, he told himself, it's not like she will birth you children, she is only a commoner, who cares if she has taken to her bed one or even a hundred! But deep in his heart he knew that he did care if she had already given herself to another.

*************

"Is it true? Are you still watching the humans?" Kronos roared angrily, "you have touched my last nerve! Consider yourself warned for the last time, if you dare to meddle with the humans again I will throw you out of Mount Olympus, and I shall strip you of your powers and you shall live among the humans as one of them, so don't tempt me dear daughter because I won't hesitate to exile you and teach you a lesson!"

"Father you fail to realize that I am a goddess and you can not tell me what to do, I am not your little girl anymore!" Aphroditis yelled back, "and further more I shall not marry Hercules or any other God, I will do as I please from now on!"

Kronos was seething with anger that his daughter dared to defy him. He knew only one way to tame her wild ways, and even though it hurt him to do so, he felt like he had no other choice. "Very well daughter, I cleanse my hands of you, from this moment forward you will not be allowed access to Mount Olympus, you shall be stripped of your powers and all your memory, and you shall live on earth with the weaklings, you will live a human life until I see that you have learned your lesson!"

In a blink of an eye, the beautiful Goddess found herself on earth, in the middle of time square dressed in rags. She had no idea who she was, from where she came from and where she was to go. It was cold and she wore no jacket, and although she was still a very beautiful woman, her striking features as a Goddess were gone, and she looked nothing like she had before. She was no longer a tall blonde haired, blue eyed woman with powers, she was now a black haired, green eyed woman, petite and helpless.

The cold air whirled around the Goddess, and she shivered as she looked around Time Square, frightened because she knew not who she was nor from where she came from.

"You there, get out of the middle of street unless you want to get hit by a car, and go home before you catch your death cold!" The police officer yelled from across the street, shaking his head with disbelief that she did not heed his warning, the officer blew his whistle and motioned for the cars to stop. Walking over to where the woman stood, he asked, "are you alright miss, you look disoriented." And without waiting for a reply, the officer grabbed the woman by her arm and pulled her to saftey.

"What the hell is the matter with you!" The officer said, "you could have been killed!"

The woman kept quiet, she was shivering and looked scared. Officer Washington took a deep inhalation of breath, this woman looked to be about the same age his daughter was, and he felt the need to help her. "Please, get in the police car to keep warm, I have the heat on." He told her and opened the car door for her to get in.