Blane

"I say we lock him up until we come to a decision, he will gain his powers tonight and kill us all. He is a very dangerous man and should be tied with chains as an animal." Daniel said, "we can't take any chances. There are woman and children in the castle and have you forgotten that the McClouds and the McCains are still here? If they get wind of this they will get angry and mayhap refuse to share the Holy Grail with us!"

"It's settled then, to the dungeon he goes, we are not taking any chances, I need the Holy Grail for Sofia!" Thomas said quickly in a firm and unwavering voice.

Stephan looked around the room and remained silent. He knew that nothing he said to them now would change their mind at this difficult moment, and he wondered what Silas would do when he finds out that Frank was his future son in law. Laughter danced in his eyes, Silas will rip him too pieces for sure, and create more drama in their life. Taking a deep breath of inhalation, Stephan braced himself for the inevitable, for what is written can never be unwritten.

***********

Asia finished her breakfast and the servant girl took her tray away, "Will you need help dressing mistress?"

"Nay, I'm not disabled Dolly, I could do that myself thank you. Why don't you go and fetch me the red barrette I let you borrow last week, I think I'm going to wear my red gown today."

Dolly did as she was told and removed herself from the chamber's leaving Asia all alone. The young Druidess jumped out of bed and dragged herself to the window. Down below the warrior's were in full swing, they trained vigorously to build muscle and swing the sword with expertise.

Expelling a sigh of boredom, Asia walked over to the closet and pulled out her red gown. No one in the courtyard caught her eye, and Asia was scared that she would remain a maiden all her life, for she would never marry someone if she didn't feel a connection with, and she definitely was not interested in any of the warrior's at Sterlingshire.

Slipping into the red gown quickly, the  Druidess ruffled out the bottom portions of her skirt just as the servant walked in the chambers with the red barrette in her hands.

"Can I help you clip this to your hair in a French updo mistress, I can twirl  little tendrils around your head and make you look pretty "The servant girl claimed.

Asia rolled her eyes and snatched the barrette from Dolly's hands, sweeping her hair up into an pony tail she said, "Nay, I don't like up do's!"

"But mistress, tis the fashion!" Dolly insisted.

"Since when has any MacCalister women followed the fashion?" Asia laughed, "we do what we want and we become the fashion, everyone follows us Dolly, not the other way around!"

"Aye, you are right as always, but you are all beautiful women and can get away with it. The rest of the world doesn't share your luck and must follow the fashion to be noticed." Dolly said, "will you be needing anything else mistress? I have to go and help Cook in the kitchen."

"Run along then, I'm just going to go downstairs and spend another long boring day wasting my life away!" Asia complained, she hated it here at the castle, she felt suffocated by the rules and regulations, and it was dreadfully boring.

Asia wanted to run away and never come back, for although she loved her family dearly, she wanted an adventuress life, and a special man to share it with. She had no interest at any one here at the castle, she hated wearing the heavy gowns and following the fashion of the ladies of the court. She wanted to dress simple and plain and run free without a care in the world. She wanted to explore the world like a man. Why are they able to live their lives the way they want too, but the women are bounded by laws, and are expected to be obedient to their husbands and bear them many children.