Bold Breathless Love

"I said get out of my bed!" Kainaaz yelled again, ignoring the fact that she wanted to laugh her ass off because the mummy was very tall and his feet hung over the bottom of the bed post.

"Aye, you're right, I should get out of this bed and leave this place, I need to get to Scotland!" The warrior cleverly said, and pretended to get out of bed. 

"No, no please, I'm sorry, stay." Kainaaz quickly changed her tune, afraid that if he left she would not get her promotion or fame that she worked so hard to get for the last few years, "I'll sleep on the other side of the bed, I won't bother you, I promise."

Balloch watched with amusement as Kainaaz walked to the other side of the bed. Her pajamas that were made of silky thin material did nothing to cover up her curved body, and the warrior swallowed, as he hungrily watched her climb onto the bed. 

"Mummy, move as far away from me as you can." She said, and grabbed the ivory sheet, forgetting the fact that the Druid was naked underneath. It didn't take her but a few seconds to get back to her old self. "I'm sorry Tut, but the sheet is mine!"

When Kainaaz pulled the sheet away from him, he was left completely naked and the Druid held back his laughter as he waited for her outburst which he was sure would come.

"What the hell!" The young maiden yelled, and quickly looked away from his huge, swollen shaft. "Just take the damn sheet and cover yourself!"

Not able to help himself anymore, Balloch laughed his heart out, but made no move to cover himself. "Close the light, and turn around, the darkness will help you relax while you sleep, and don't worry about me, I have never in all my years of life ever taken a maiden against her will!"

"If you touch me or take me against my will I will scream Tut! And be warned that I am a light sleeper, one wrong move and I'll chop your thing off!" She warned, and grabbed the pillow from under her head and placed it between their two bodies before she reached over to the nightstand to turn off the lamp.

Darkness filled the room, but Balloch's vision was excellent in the dark, and he could not help but notice Kainaaz's body that was outlined underneath the bed sheet. He wanted to reach over and touch her but he dared not, he was a man of principle and would never touch a virgin without her consent.

Well into the night hours later, the Druid was hypnotized by the steady rhythm of the young maidens breathing. She had rolled on her back and her nipples that were perked, poked through the material of her pajamas, the bed sheet had slipped down to her waist and Balloch swore under his breath. His balls were about to burst, he was in great pain and needed to release his seed again.

With great effort the Druid had mastered his needs and wants very well on this night, but when Kainaaz while in deep sleep threw her long, shapely leg over his, Balloch closed his eyes and , gritted his teeth.

"Mother of God!" He whispered hoarsely, and stiffened. He knew that if he made any kind of move she would wake up and wrongly accuse him of something. Holding his breath, he tried everything in his power to restrain himself, but was unsuccessful.

His blood boiled as heat surged throughout his entire body and he could not control himself anymore. Slowly his hand softly slipped under the pajama bottom and caressed her leg. Never in his life had he ever lost control and overstepped dangerous boundaries like tonight, but this time he knew that he was in deep trouble. The last and only time he had felt this way was when he had his soulmate in his arms before the witch destroyed them and separated the two of them. Was Kainaaz his soulmate? Had the witch taken his memory of her away from him, could Kainaaz be his one true love, or was he feeling like this because it's been a long time since the last time he had made love to a woman?