Hawks Babe

Hawk was keeping a close eye on his wife, she was due to have the baby any day now and he wasn't taking any chances with her. Her mood swings were unbearable but he loved her so much that he didn't care.

"Hawk, I'm thirsty!" She complained as she lay on her sleeping mat feeling uncomfortable.

Hawk was at her side in the blink of an eye, "My heart," he said, and produced a cold glass of water in his hands.

Nessa drank the water and gave him back the empty glass. "I'm hungry!" She complained again.

The Fay zapped a piece of lamb and fresh bread, and gave it to her. She ate it within seconds.

"I'm still hungry!" She said again.

Hawk was exhausted, she had him on his toes the entire day, because her hormones were bouncing all over the place, but he would do anything for her and his babe. "What else can I get you my heart?"

"I said I'm hungry!" She said again.

"Alright, would you like for me to zap you a cheeseburger?" He asked her.

"I'm not hungry for food Hawk!"

No one was more confused than Hawk, "then what are you hungry for?" He asked.

"You!" She answered, in a husky tone of voice.

Hawk sighed, "You know we talked about this Nessa, you will have to wait until after our child is born!" He told her, and was angry with himself that even his shaft was not agreeing with this decision.

"You can't just leave me high and dry! I need you!" Nessa complained.

The powerful Fay dropped to his knees besides her, "My heart, we must protect our babe! Do you think that I too am not aching to touch you? It's a high risk pregnancy and I am not willing to chance it!" He reasoned with her.

"It's been two days Hawk, two whole days without you inside me, and I can't stand it anymore! Make love to me husband, I beg of you!"

Hawk jumped to his feet, the need to touch her was overwhelming, he wanted to make love to her more than he wanted to breath, but he wouldn't dare, he will not risk her life nor his babes!

Threading his fingers through his thick, golden hair, Hawk took a deep inhalation of breath, she would be the death of him, he knew that, he thought before he dropped on the sleeping mat next to her. Nessas wiggled closer to him and grabbed his massive shaft in her hand. Hawk held his breath, as she stroked it softly.

"Touch me husband, I'm dying for you!" Her voice sounded husky and full of need.

The Fay swore under his breath before he palmed her arse, and pulled her closer. She was torturing him with her touch, and he had reached a point of no return. Climbing on top of her he was about to make love to her, but at that moment Nessa opened her mouth and moaned out loud. The Fay stiffened, was she in pain or was she on fire? He watched her face, staring deeply into her eyes for any signs of discomfort and he realized that her cry was not of lust, but of pain. The Fays heart pounded wildly against his muscled chest, as he jumped to his feet. His wife was in labor and he was about to fauck her! She had tricked him, had she wanted him that bad that she would hide her labor pains just so he could make to her?

"Come back husband," she pleaded, "I need you!"

Ignoring her, Hawk ran out of his tent looking for help. Dora who was only a few tents away was already outside her tent and running towards him. "She's in labor! I will need fresh hot water and clean towels!" She barked over her shoulders as she ran inside Hawks tent.

Hawk had lost his senses, for a moment he panicked and couldn't move. "Out of my way!" Hilda called out as she a a few witches ran past him and entered his tent.

The Fay tried to pull himself together, cold sweat had him crippled. The last time his wife was in labor she almost died! "Oh God help me!" He begged.

"Hawk don't panic!" Stephan called from behind him. "She will be just fine, I promise you!" He told the frightened Fay, but deep in his heart he knew that Hawk had every reason to panic.

At that moment a loud scream echoed from inside the tent and fear speared through Hawks heart. Running faster than the speed of light to be next to his wife, Hawk entered the tent anxiously and was crippled with worry.

"My heart," Hawk croaked, and dropped to his knees besides his wife. The Fay pressed a kiss on her temple and said, "I'm here my love."

"You left me!" She yelled at him, and clutched her belly as another round of pains attacked her.

"Only to get help my love!" He told her truthfully, and winced when she opened her mouth and screamed painfully once again.

"Bring the water and clean linens, I see the babes crown, its about to enter the world!" Dora yelled at Hilda.

Hilda wasted no time giving orders to her helpers, and everyone in the tent fell silent and watched the scene before them as the head witch took over the floor.

"On the count of three Nessa, I want you to push as hard as you can!" Dora said anxiously. "One, two, three, push Nessa!"

Nessa did as she was told and pushed as hard as she could, her face turned purple and tears rolled down her beautiful face.

"Again Nessa, push!" Dora yelled.

Again Nessa pushed really hard, and Hawk held his breath as he watched the love of his life suffer just to gift him a second child.

"The babe is almost out, one more time Nessa, push as hard as you can!" Dora said, and placed her hands near Nessa's opening to grab the child as soon as it glided out of its mother.

Hawk watched the miracle taking place and choked back tears, he breathlessly watched as his second daughter came into the world. The Fay closed his eyes tightly and gave thanks to God for this blessed event, and then Dora cut the umbilical cord and placed the babe in his arms.

Dora removed the afterbirth quickly and then stepped out of the way and allowed the other witches to clean and pamper Nessa.

Hawk looked down at the tiny bundle of joy in his arms and cried happy tears. Then he threw a glance at his wife and mouthed the words, I love you, to her. For no man ever loved a woman as much as Hawk loved his!

Outside the tent, Stephan heard the infant cry and cracked a smile. This truly is a blessed event, he thought, but as soon as he thought those words his smile faded, because he knew that when Hawk finds out that his precious daughter will fall in love with Sidri's and Maria's son, all hell will break lose, for he will never agree to a union between his precious daughter and the Unseelie Fay!

Thank for your votes and comments xoxoxxoxoxxo