When life throws you lemons

The whole night Camran lay awake thinking of the horrible situation that he was stuck in, "Tis not fair!" He whispered in distress, "my life is ruined!"

Anger consumed him and he swore out loud, he wasn't ready to get married and settle down, he wanted to travel the world and screw as many more wenches as he could. He didn't want to be trapped to a she cat!

He would have strangled the life out of Sarah for tricking him was she not with child, the babe growing inside her womb was the only reason he was going to marry her, but when she gives birth to his babe he is going to whip her for setting him up and ruining his life.

The thought of whipping her gave him a tremendous amount of satisfaction. He had never physically hurt a woman before, but he couldn't wait to teach Sarah a lesson for deceiving him and destroying his life. He will whip her to pieces until she understands that she has done him wrong.

The sun filtered through the ivory silk curtains and splashed its rays across the room, promising a beautiful day, but Camran didn't think it was a beautiful day as he jumped out of bed. He had finally drifted off to sleep, and it seemed only minutes later that someone was banging on the door.

"Blast you to hell! Stop banging so loud on the door," He yelled out loud, and swung the wooden door open, "what the hell is wrong with you, do you realize what time it is?"

"Wash up, get dressed and come downstairs, and don't delay! Bruce and his brothers are getting ready to come upstairs and rip your throat out!" Silas said, "and remove the attitude from your face or Bruce will rearrange it, he is not in a good mood, he wants revenge!" Silas explained, as he walked past Camran and headed to the double arched windows that were draped with French silk.

Silas pushed the ivory curtains out of his way and looked down below into the courtyard. "Bruce is a master with the sword, he can and will slice your throat if you anger him."

Camran raised an eye brow, "And you tell me this why?"

"Come, see for yourself." Silas said, and stepped to the side, allowing room for his friend to join him.

Bruce held his sword in his right hand and with one angry thrust, the warrior that was standing in front of him was struck. Bruce did not even wait to see the warrior drop to the floor, he had already moved on to the next victim, and done the same to him.

Camran watched silently as Bruce brought down every single warrior that challenged him. "He is a great warrior, and your point is?"

Silas turns to face his friend, "My point is you're next, he will kill you before you even had the chance to open your mouth!"

"I'm not afraid of him, I can swing a sword just as good as he can!" Silas wrapped his kilt around his tapered waist and grabbed his sword, "Why is he angry, did I not tell him that I would do the honorable thing and marry his crazy sister?"

The thought of being tied down to the she cat made him angry as hell. His entire life was ruined and it was all her fault.

"Aye you did, but you better hurry on downstairs and tell him again, before his anger kills someone. My brother Michael will not be too pleased that you got Bruce this angry, remember, his family are the possessors of the Holy Grail, we need that Chalet desperately and pissing him off will not go in our favor!"