The Magnetic Pull

The magnetic pull was so powerful, that Charles was unable to talk, as he inched his way next to Jackie. 

"Tonight at the stroke of midnight Armageddon will start and it will all happen at Time Square, life as you know it will cease to exist unless some miracle happens to prevent it! Please don t go with Tinesha there tonight, save yourselves, I beg of you!" Leathan begged hoarsely. 

Jackie's eyes went from one Fay to the other, her heart pounded wildly against her chest. She realized that many things were happening at the same time to her. She tried to concentrate on what Leathan was saying, but something was pulling her attention towards Charles. 

Tearing her eyes away from Charles, she looked into Leathan's eyes and realized that he spoke the truth, "How do you know of such things to be true?"

"I know, I have read the blue prints!" He told her.

"Blue prints?" 

Leathan's patience was running thin, humans would never understand what he knew. Even if he explained it a hundred times, she was not going to believe him, the sudden realization of that had a great impact on him. "You will never understand and you will all die tonight!" His voice sounded tortured and broken. "Tinesha is a hard headed woman and she will insist on going to Time Square, unless I stop her myself."

At that moment Tinesha who had slipped into a sexy pair of blue jeans that showed off her curves, and a golden tight tee shirt, stepped in the room. "Are you talking to yourself again!" She asked Jackie, coming to the realization that her friend really did need help. 

"Show yourself and tell her what you told me!" Jackie said to the Fay.

Leathan's eyes fell on Tinesha's breasts, her nipples pushed against the cotton tee shirt and his shaft was ready to explode. Losing all his concentration, he stood there spaced out forgetting why he was there in the first place. 

"Leathan show yourself, it is the only way she will listen to anything you have to say!" 

Tinesha's yes we're fills with tears, it was sad to see her in this state of mind, "Please Jackie, sit down and relax, maybe you need to rest before we go." 

"Leathan!" Jackie screamed, pulling Leathan out of his coma.

The Fay had no choice, if he wanted Tinesha to live he had to show himself. Slowly his invisible body appeared and Tinesha's eyes almost popped open, "What the hell!" She screamed, as she backed away a from them. "Where did you come from?" 

Leathan watched her carefully, he desperately wanted to pull her into his arms and kiss her. "I must talk to you about us," He said instead, his throat was dry all of the sudden and he swallowed before he spoke again, "but first I must explain about tonight, you must stay away Time square tonight, it is much too dangerous to be near there, please stay home and protect yourself from all that is to be!" 

"What the hell are you talking about, and how the hell did you pull that trick and end up in my apartment!" Tinesha yelled, "Get out of here before I call the police, you fucken pervert!" 

Leathan's balls were about to burst, unable to hold off anymore and not caring who was in the room and watched, he grabbed Tinesha and threw her up against the wall and pinned her hands above her head. Without saying a word, he leaned his head and his lips crashed over hers,  the Fay kissed her passionately, unleashing all his male strength and rubbed against her, until he was at a point of no return. Tinesha did not fight him when he lifted her in his strong and possesive arms and took her to the bedroom. 

Kicking the door shut with his foot, he threw Tinesha on the bed and stripped out of his clothes. Every single muscle on him rippled with every movement that he made as he finished undressing and stood before her.