SHE DON'T LOVE ME*

This is a short imagine based off of the song SHE DON'T LOVE ME by Zayn. Enjoy!💗

That's the thing about love - it changes a person. Someone who once looked tired with sad eyes could fall in love and their whole appearance would change; their eyes would beam with light and their smile would, for once, reach their eyes.

Love makes you kind, it creates happiness within yourself and within others, it's a beautiful thing. I love love.

But falling out of love, it's just as easy to recognise the signs. There's distance and flinching and short replies, along with sighs of annoyance and fake smiles. [Y/N] isn't in love anymore, not like I am with her. I can see it in her eyes whenever I touch her and tell her I love her.

However, she says nothing. She doesn't break it off, she doesn't leave, she goes each day lying to me. I sometimes laugh because she thinks I don't know. How naive. It's also humorous that she probably thinks I'm the delusional one in the relationship.

I think a lot about breaking up with her; what's the point in being together if we're not happy? But whenever I persuade myself, I think about how it's her that's not wanting to carry on, so she should be the one to end it. I wait for the day with a pounding heart.

It hurts, of course it does. I feel high amounts of adoration for her, I want nothing more than to be with her for the rest of my life, but knowing she doesn't feel the same, it weakens my strength to keep going.

But more than anything, it angers me. The dark side of me, the demon in the pit of my stomach, arises whenever I think about her these days, which shouldn't happen towards someone you love so dearly. How could she stop loving me? I find myself questioning it frequently with clenched fists.

It's not her fault; if you happen to stop loving someone, what can you do? It happens, people change and feelings change. The least she could do is tell me, I think that's what makes my blood boil - the fact she doesn't have the heart to tell me, little does she know, she's already broken mine.

She's pressed against me, her hot body sending her heat onto my own. The feeling of her lips giving absolutely no emotion besides hungry arousal makes my heart pain in my chest, but I cover it up by gripping her ass in my palms.

"Justin.." she whispers, and I feel a sense of determination to please her, even if she doesn't love me.

"I'm going to fuck you up," I mutter, pushing her off of me and onto her back. Her hair sprayed across the white pillows that looked like a background of clouds in a breathtaking painting of a flawless girl. I had to stop from overthinking by suffocating myself with her distant kiss.

"Do it," she replies in between her attacks on my lips, I could feel them becoming sore.

It's like the idea that she doesn't love me, that she no longer has an emotional attraction towards me, it's making me want to fuck her better than I ever have. I plan on doing just that.

Her bare chest is exposed to me and I witness her nipples hardening. I remember the first time I took a hold of them, she started to pant breathlessly when I rubbed them. Now, I grope her boobs in my hands and she gasps loudly. I smirk, knowing I still have an affect on her.

"You like that, baby?" I ask, feeling myself becoming excited at the sight of her. She nods her head rapidly and takes her bottom lip between her teeth, I remember all the times her tongue danced with my own.

"You want me to make you cum, right?" I ask with a low voice. "I'll do whatever you want, baby, because I love you," I enjoy watching her shuffle uncomfortably at his expression of love. She didn't repeat it, but instead, arched her back. Involuntarily, I gripped her boobs harder.

"Justin, oh my God," she moans and rolls her hips up, it pleased me greatly. "Please, fuck me."

This was something I'll miss if she ever happens to confess to me. I'll miss how she feels around me, and how confident she is when we're being intimate. I'll miss how she looks at me with so much dependency in her eyes when she needs release.

"Anything for you, babygirl," I mutter before taking my hands away from her chest and letting one of them come down to meet her entrance. I smirk when I feel slight wetness beginning to build up. "You can get a lot wetter than that, [Y/N]," I said as I watched her. All she did was stare at me pleadingly.

My hard on stands tall now, causing her attention to be shifted every now and then, but I don't mind.

I slide my fingers up so that they're rubbing her clit slowly, she responds beautifully and I'm sure I'm still very much in love with the girl spread out before me. It almost makes my heart hurt, but I rub harder to erase my thoughts.

"J-Justin," she gasps and I almost moan. I take the chance of moving my free hand to her chest once more and my palm presses against her left nipple, she shuffles for a moment at the awkward sensations running through her but rapidly becomes accustomed and bulges her chest out to reach my touch.

"Looks like you need a good fucking," I said mindlessly. She nodded her head.

With that, I take my hands away from her body, leaving her nipples hard and clit swollen, and take a hold of her hips. I see excitement mixing with the colour of her eyes.

"You turn me on so much, princess," I breath out. It was true, but at the same time, I'm struggling to even keep concentrated as I proceed to fuck her.

"The feeling's mutual," [Y/N] chuckles and I know she's lying. I slam into her to clear my mind. I let out a grunt as I feel her tightness around me, it sends shocks through my body.

"Baby," she whimpers and it causes me to drastically pick up the pace. My hips are almost meeting her own every other second that passes and I watch with eyes full of lust and excitement. I am distracted.

"You like that? You love having me inside of you, don't you?" I breath against her neck and feel her shudder - it pleases me. "You love me, right?"

She nods and a quiet whimper falls into the air instead of the three words I'm burning to hear leave her plump lips. I'm saddened, but I force my cock deeper into her while I growl lowly.

I know this isn't right. This isn't how it should go. I know she doesn't love me, I shouldn't be fucking her and trying to convince myself that there's something still present between the two of us, but the mere thought of bringing it up makes me feel as though I'm going to throw up, and I'd rather be cumming than throwing up.

"You're so tight," I rasp, gripping her hips incredibly hard in the palms of me hands. Her body is hot underneath me. "I want you to cum for me, I want you to depend on me and tell me you love me and mean it," I spoke involuntarily, I didn't mean to say that.

"I'm so close, Justin," she replied, clearly ignoring my later comment. It sent annoyance through my body.

We move like that for a while longer, and I can only feel her getting closer to her orgasm as I am my own. Her body shakes just the way I like, and I can feel my thrusts becoming unsteady as I try to create an impossible pace to get us both there.

Her hands are soft against my shoulders and the contact feels sensual, I can feel a strange lump in my throat. I force myself to concentrate on the naked girl before me and how she's seconds away from cumming around me.

She writhes beneath me as she cums and I'm absolutely sure there is nothing more beautiful. It hurts knowing this is the only way I can please, but I make sure to appreciate that she still finds pleasure in our fucks.

I tell myself that if she doesn't love me, I'll make sure to be with her like this - with her legs wrapped around my waist as I pound into her - just so I can keep experiencing what it's like to watch her look at me like I'm everything she needs.