Birthday Make Ups

2 Days Ago
"[Y/N], I've said I'm sorry! What else do you want me to do?!" Justin shouted at you from across the room.

"I'm so sick of this, Justin! You can't expect me to just automatically forgive you every time you fuck up! I'm leaving, talk to me when you get your shit together." You spat at him before slamming the door behind you.

Your Birthday
"Happy Birthday, [Y/N]!" Za walked over and grinned at you, engulfing you in a hug. "You enjoying the night so far?"

"Thank you, and I am, all my favourite people are here." You smiled, inwardly cringing as you knew the most important one wasn't present.

"Where's your man?" He smirked, looking to see if Justin was anywhere near. "You're usually dry humping each other every time you're in the same room." He chuckled, having no idea he was breaking your heart with his words.

You knew you should be glad Justin wasn't here, you were stil furious with him but something deep down inside of you wanted him to be here for your birthday.

"He, uh, he isn't here." You scratched the back of your neck nervously, knowing your answer would raise questions.

"Why?" Za frowned deeply at you.

"We kind of argued the other night and haven't spoke since." You sighed and shrugged, wanting to move passed the conversation.

"Damn, y'all are gonna be okay though, right? I mean, you have to be, it's you two."

"I don't know, Za, we'll see. Can we just enjoy tonight?" You smiled at him pleadingly.

You enjoyed your night with everyone, laughing and partying, you couldn't have asked for a better birthday party. That was, until you felt someone tap you on your shoulder. Seeing who it was, your heart dropped in your stomach.

Justin stood in a green varsity jacket and black jeans, looking tired and stressed. You let out a shaky breath as you attempted to control all of your emotions.

"Happy Birthday, baby." He smiled at you, handing you a single rose.

"Justin, what are you doing here?" You looked down in between you both, not even knowing how to feel.

"I-It's your birthday and I'm your boyfriend, I should be here." He spoke weakly.

"But who said I wanted you here?" You spat at him, causing him to flinch at your harshness.

"Uh, n-no one. I just thought-I guess I'll leave then? I hope you've have a good night, and know that I love you. I'll, uh, I'll see you later." He stuttered as he struggled to keep his tears from falling, he huffed as he stormed out.

You instantly regretted your choice of words, feeling tears starting to brim in your own eyes as you ran out and chased after him without even thinking.

"Justin! Justin, wait!" You breathed heavily as you caught up to him. He turned round and sighed, stuffing one of his hands in his jeans pocket as the other held the rose.

"If you wanna shout at me some more or hit me or whatever, just get it over with because in all honesty, my day couldn't get worse." His words came out tiredly and strained as he looked less than impressed.

"No. I just wanted to apologise for what I said, it was rude of me. And I wanted to ask you if you'd stay tonight." You spoke quietly.

"Why would you want me to stay? You hate me." He breathed out, another tear rolling slowly down his cheek.

"Justin, I love you. God, I love you so much. I forgive you, I was being overprotective and jealous and I'm so sorry." You wiped his face free of tears, feeling him moving his head into your hand as his eyes drooped closed at your touch. "And, I'll happily take the rose. I see you remembered they're my favourite." You smiled up at him.

"I'm so sorry for everything, I'll spend forever making it up to you. I love you so much." He pressed his lips onto yours with force. "Now, let's get the princess back to her party." His lips left one final kiss on your cheek before he lifted you up bridal style, you laughed as he carried you back inside.