Self Love

I laid completely naked, completely open to his lustrous eyes.

"Don't do anything. Don't arch your back, don't bend your legs, don't try to look sexy for me. Just lay there." He rasped as he kneeled before me. I did as he said, dropping my shoulders and undoing all the muscles in my body.

"You're beautiful like this." He spoke sincerely, running a hand across my foot. "The chipped and uneven nail polish on your toes still compliments your skin tone, the small veins popping out of your feet don't take away your beauty." He left a peck on my foot, and did the same with the other.

"Your legs are still such a breathtaking sight, even when they're a couple of days from being shaven. The small cuts from where you went wrong don't remove anything from the sight that you are." He kissed up my left leg, his hand trailing up the other. "The dints in your kneecaps are actually adorable, even though you dislike them." He pecked both of my kneecaps, nudging his nose against them.

"Your thighs touch, but that too, doesn't take anything away from you. And even if they didn't meet each other, they'd still look so beautiful wrapped around my body." He left a small, wet kiss on each of my thighs. He inched up my body.

"Your stretch marks are more beautiful than you could ever imagine. They are nothing to be ashamed or insecure about; they're a part of you and they make up who you are." He kissed along them on my thighs.

"Probably my favourite place." A subtle grin rested on his lips, he glanced up at me for a moment. "Your clit is still the spot that can make you fall apart so damn easy, even if it's been a couple of days since you shaved. It doesn't take anything away." He pressed his lips against the folds that sat in front of my clit, making me gasp as his lips lingered.

He crawled further up my body. "Your stomach is still as beautiful as ever, even with the baggage you carry, or even on bloated days." He planted a soft kiss just below my belly button.

He let out a sigh. "Your boobs are as gorgeous as ever, always have pride and confidence in them, but never feel like they should be sexualised where it's not needed. They're beautiful even when they're not erect, they're beautiful when they fall freely when you don't wear a bra." He left an openmouthed kiss around both of my nipples.

"Your collarbone is beautiful, even if it isn't visible, that means nothing." He slowly trailed his tongue across my collarbone.

"Your hands and fingers can do wonders, it doesn't matter that you think your fingers aren't the thinnest, or you think they're too thin; they come to be a part of you." He lightly kissed the surface of my hand. "Your arms are beautiful no matter what you think of them. Use them to embrace those around you." He kissed up my left arm slowly.

"Your jawline, whether you think it looks sharp or you think it's practically nonexistent, it's irrelevant. Either way, you still shine bright." He kissed along it softly, making me sigh deeply.

"Your ears are so dainty, no one sees them from behind your hair, if you're insecure about them, that's only because you're paying too close attention to them." His teeth bit down on my left ear and pulled it softly.

"Your hair is so beautiful, even on days when it's been neglected and not lathered with shampoo, or when it's in need of cutting and the ends become split, it's still beautiful." He nudged his nose into my hair and sniffed it, sighing afterwards.

"Your forehead is beautiful even when it's creased from frowning or from the questionable look you give, it gives your face so much more expression." He kissed my forehead lovingly.

"Your nose can be what makes you recognisable. And whether you think yours is too big, too small, too round, too pointy, no one else has the exact same as you. Embrace the small feature." He whispered, pecking my nose, making me giggle.

"Your cheeks are the cutest. They lift up when you smile, they turn red when you become flushed. Sometimes, you might decide they're too full or too chubby, but those aren't bad things, your mind simply creates them to be." He pecked my cheek softly, doing the same with each.

"Your lips, your mouth. They're beautiful; they can do so much and speak so many amazing things. As long as you use them for only good things, they'll always be beautiful, no matter what they look like or what shape they are." He pressed his lips onto mine with force, I parted my mouth and he greeted me with his tongue entering.

"The freckles on your skin, you might dislike, but once again, no one else has the same marks, dints, moles, patches, scars as you do. Choose to love them." He whispered against my lips.

"You are a beautiful woman who is so imperfectly perfect; You have multiple flaws within you and on the surface of your body, but that doesn't take away your beauty as a human being. Learn to love yourself and who you're becoming and everything opens up for you. Take the love you eventually find within yourself and use it to spread that love to other people." As the tears welled up in my eyes from his words, he crashed his lips back onto mine one final time. "I love you."