Cute and Steamy*

"It's, uh, it's great to finally meet you. I'm a huge fan." Justin's face flushed cutely as he proceeded to shake your hand.

"I don't do handshakes, come here." You engulfed him in a bear hug as you felt the warmth of his body radiate onto yours. "And it's awesome to meet you too, I've followed your career for so long and I'm so in love with you!" You laughed at your choice of words.

Before you met Justin, you never would have thought he'd be the nervous type, but he seemed so shy and careful around you, it was adorable. Plus, you'd always known he was attractive but up close? Damn.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" Justin smirked down at you, his hands fumbling with the glass he was holding.

"I don't know that, tell me more." You chuckled at him, taking a sip of your drink.

"Everything about you is beautiful; your smile, your hair, your eyes, your body." Justin trailed off, he bit his lip as he looked you up and down.

You laughed, causing him to shoot his eyes up. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"Don't apologise." You winked at him, feeling confident all of a sudden.
You wouldn't mind going home with this boy.

Before you knew it, it was getting late and you were ready to leave.

"I, um, I was wondering if you wanted to come back to my place, maybe? You don't have to obviously, I just thought-"

You interrupted him by pressing your lips down on his out of nowhere, in that moment you had no idea if you were going to regret it or not, but you didn't really care.

Pulling away, you licked your lips. "I'd love to."
-
Your hands in his hair and his resting on your hips, you were being pushed backwards as your lips attacked each other's. You were eventually pushed back onto what you realised was the couch, Justin laid over the top of you and lips found your neck.

"Justin." You gasped as his lips worked their magic on your sweet spot.

"Hmm? Everything okay?" He stopped to speak, almost sounding concerned that he did something wrong.

You hummed in response as you pulled his shirt over his head, wanting to progress a lot quicker. Running your hand up and down his hard chest, you felt heat run through your body when you heard him sigh softly.

"I wanna fuck you." He whispered, unsure of his words.

"Then do it." You looked into his eyes, your hands resting firmly on his arms.
He groaned as he bit his lip.

And before you knew it, he did it. He rocked his hips harshly against yours, making you moan out in bliss.

"That doesn't hurt, right?" He breathed heavily as he rested his hands at the side of your head.

"God, no." You chuckled, throwing your head back as your eyes shut.

"Good." He sighed as his thrusts sharpened.

Noticing he wasn't being very vocal, you realised he was biting down on his lips to prevent him from making any noises.

You went on throughout the night with him. He seemed shy and nervous around you at some parts of the night, but you knew you could work on it and change that.